Lovestruck episode 3

"Why me?" Amy thought to herself still in sonic's car not able to get out she had given up trying already ,"I do what I'm told, I do my hw, I don't fight with my sister.......................Most of the time."
Amy tried to think positive," look on the bright side at least I don't need to drive anymore."
"But the person who is driving is the person I hate the most!" She argued with herself.
Meanwhile with sonic in his concert.
"THANK YOU EVERYBODY AND GOOD NIGHT!" He said into his mic and spin dashed off the stage the crowd went wild he had then spin dashed back to his car wear Amy was waiting inside for him to give him a piece of her mind. He glared at Amy from the outside knowing the battle he'd face he quickly opened the car went inside and locked it.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JERK!" She yelled at him
"You'll be thanking me when your back to normal," he argued back.
"But I already told you IM FINE!"
"The Amy I know would be chasing me, squeezing me and fangirling over me"
"I CHANGED," She fired back angrily,"But YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED YOUR STILL A SON OF A-"
Sonic quickly interrupted," YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME IM DRIVING YOU TO A HOSPITAL!"
"BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM FINE,"Amy yelled but as sonic was about to open his mouth to argue back Amy's phone rang. Amy pulled out her phone from her bag and answered it, "hello?" She asked.
On the other side of the phone was rouge. "Where are you?" Rouge asked.

Me Tohru: ooh things are getting juicy what will Amy tell rouge? Will she tell her the truth? If she does how will rouge react to her sister with her popstar that she has been dying to meet? Will Amy lie? What will happen if she does? Stay tuned for Lovestruck episode 4 btw I had voiced in my video tell me what you think of how I did please 😊 it is appreciated and if you haven't already please follow on my Wattpad and subscribe on my channel Musical.Maiden777 where I make lots of ship videos. Anyway see ya all next Time!