Ch2:Alone Time

Emma's P.O.V

What was I thinking! I should have drew a cat or something! Ugh. Wait I have an idea! "U-um M-M-Ms M-Mills may I go to the bathroom?" I ask her THAT DAMN STUTTER! "quickly if you take to long I will be investigating" she answered tith a stern look on her face. I got up and went out the door letting out a big breath of relief. Investigating. I roll my eyes I walk down the hall feeling eyes on me. I look at the corner of my eye and see a dark shadow I get to the bathroom and shuffle my way in.

I get into the bathroom and did what I came here to do. I headed to the biggest stall which was the only one with a sink in it. I don't know why there is a sink in here but whatever. I pop open my mint box and take off a little cover on the inside top cap. My oldest friend since the beginning of time... my blade. I get my trusty little friend and swipe my arm a few times under all of the past scars. I finish with that and start rinsing off my arm I take off the cover and stick him back in there. I close it up and put the mint case back into my pocket. I finish rinsing off my arm and open the stall. I look up to see...

Regina's P.O.V

What's taking that damn girl so long. I stand up and walk to the door open it and look down the hall no sign of her... I walk down the hall and get to the bathrooms I open the ladies and I'm in shock.

"You out or I'm telling the principal!" I yell to the guy that is holding Emma up against the wall by her arms. "Get off of me" Emma mumbled in between breaths. "Shut the hell up you little slut!" He yelled to Emma as he tightned his grip. "Hey you out! And Get off of her!" I yelled to him. He turned around and looked at me "oh I always knew you were gay Emmie" he told Emma while looking at me. "Don't call me that! And get away from her she never did anything to you!" She yelled to him. "Oh Bryce walker... how about a suspension from school for a week?" I speak, "or how about Jail time for a week. For abuse... robbery " I say laughing. "I have never stolen anything in my life!" He yelled to me. "I know damn well you cannot afford a rolex like that!" I say pointing to his wrist. "You little slut. You got me this time. But next time I'll be prepared..." he said leaving out the door. "Boyfriend?" I ask, Emma holds her arm tight and sucks in the pain. "Ex" she said flatly leaving out the door, heading to the classroom. I go after her ...her arm? Better not be what I think it is... We entered the classroom and she dropped a mint box. "You..." I say slowly, she turns around and grabs it from my hand. "Free period?" I ask her, she slowly nods her head and sits in her seat. "Dick" she mumbles almost inaudible. "Excuse me?!" I ask with high volume. "Not you" she answered quietly. "So your arm is it okay can I check it out? I passed medical training..." I asked her. "No." She says flatly and slams her arm on the table, she shuts her eyes tightly. I start tearing up "M-Ms. Mills I'm sorry was I too harsh..." Emma asks. "No I'M sorry... I just thought something else..." I answer thinking about my past ad I feel my thighs remembering the scars on them. I wipe away my tears and I look up to see Emma staring at me. Her eyes... there so beautiful.. SNAP OUT OF IT MILLS YOUR BETTER THAN THAT. I smile at her and she just looks at the desk, "so about the picture... I am astonished do you really... love me?" We sat in silence. "Last night?" I asked. "Oh yeah sorry my boyfriend broke up with me and I had nowhere to go I didn't want to wake up everyone back at my foster mother's house" Emma answered. "No it's fine I just moved in... I used to live across the street from here" I say and point at the floor. "No one has been able to crack my tough shell... but you, Emma Swan I don't doubt you can" I look at her and smile I walk up to her desk. I bend over just enough for a little cleavage to show. Emma looks down at her hands I stick my hand right under her chin and pull up her head. She softly allows it. "You're so hot" Emma mumbles just enough for me to understand. "Crap! Did I say that aloud?!" She asks. I nod and chuckle.

*DING DONG DING TIIIING*

ugh The bell...it was getting good! Wait WHAT AM I DOING AM I FLIRTING?  I stand up like nothing ever happened and watch as Emma gets her stuff and heads to her next class.

Emma's P.O.V

What The hell just happened?
"SWAN!" Killian runs up to me and gives me a big hug "kill...I...need...to...breath" I say. He lets go and I take a deep breath. "So any hotties?" He asks with a whisper killian is one of the friends who knows that I am bi. "Nope" I lied. I am in love with ms. Mills... ruby ran up to me with her girlfriend, Belle, and the both did the same thing killian did. They hugged me. "The gang is all together" killian said. I look at him and roll my eyes. "Any hotties?" Both Ruby and Belle asked. "Nope" I replied with a lie again. "Everyone say your next class on three." I say.
"One
Two
Three!
Science" they all say in unison.
"Okay teacher on three" I say.
"One
Two
Three
Jones...mr" they say in unison. The three girls look at killian. "Wow Is your dad teaching?" I ask. "Yeah I forgot about that" (let's just say his dad is a teacher) killian replies.

*end of school*

Texting:

Emma=E
Mary Margaret=MM

E- where are you? It's been four hours!!!
Mm- I can't make it walk or get a ride... sorry
E-It's okay

I sit in the rain and stand up from the bench I was sitting on.
Ms. Mills is still here her car is the only one here.

Ms. Mills walks out of the office and locks the doors.
"What are you doing do you need a ride home? You're soaking wet it's pouring!" Ms Mills asked. I nodded and got in her car.

I guess more alone time...

Sorry for being inactive sneak peek for next chapter:

A kiss

Ily all bye...