Meeting Ace Part 1

After everything settled down again, we sat back down at our table in the bar.
"So where's my rebellious son?"
"Well that's for me to know and you to never figure out." I look down to Luffy who at this point was drooling and staring at a piece of meat on one of the other patrons plates and making grabby hands. Oh god he's got the Monkey appetite already. Garp did his stupid laugh and waved down one of the workers to order his food.

"So you don't know where he is either"
...
...
...
...
"...no... he said it's safer that way that Luffy can get a some what normal this way." Sighing and looking out the window to the sea "even if it hurts right now.. that's ok because my Lu-Lu will grow strong and smiling without the threat of death because of us"

"Wren... I know we'll never be able to see eye to eye especially after what happened to your brother. But just know your family, hell I thought the Monkey name would end with Dragon but you both fell in love and with that you some how made a baby-" and this is when a white hot anger went through her and she glares at her father in law

 But just know your family, hell I thought the Monkey name would end with Dragon but you both fell in love and with that you some how made a baby-" and this is when a white hot anger went through her and she glares at her father in law

"and speaking of some how making a baby thanks Garp for for getting to give Dragon the talk because my sweet baby brother had to give him the talk. You are so lucky that that was waayy before we started dating." But this time I was ignoring and he continued on his little speech.
"I can never thank you enough for this little miracle. I'll make sure your safe that why I told you husband to send you here because everyone knows that this island is my home and that I'M the protector of the island. As long as I'm still around no one pirate, bandit or Marine will come here with severe pain."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Random areas in the world two pirate crews and bandit groups sneezes
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Can I truly hold you to your words... Garp words are just air so I would like to make a deal"
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Magic Deals
Making a deal with someone who has magic is considered a taboo because the consequences can be life altering. If there are no set rules or strict guidelines for punishment or failure to uphold the deal for one or more that apart of the oath Magic will take the bull by the horns and do something as light as enhance a feature you hate all the way to something as hard as a pain filled death depending on the level of the violation to the deal. If one of the contenders of the deal dies before it can be completed it will go to the next of kin if there is no next of kin then the deal is forfeit.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

We stare at each other trying to see who will crumble first.
" What are the terms for your deal"

"Simple Luffy will not only be safeguarded from the Marines but a guarantee that once he leaves for his dream that I will be some what safe from being found be it the World Government dogs or my birth family."

"All right. Your lucky that you're my daughter in law." Holding up a finger showing him that I need a moment I began to look through my bag until I found two pure silver knives. We  both roll up our right sleeves with and grabbed a knife in our left hands to our right palms with a swift cut both our palms began to fill with blood.

 We  both roll up our right sleeves with and grabbed a knife in our left hands to our right palms with a swift cut both our palms began to fill with blood

Garp put his elbow on the table to in a arm resulting position.
'With my blood as a offering I, Monkey D Garp swear to protect my Clan and Island from harm to the best of my ability I will uphold this deal by coming for all the Mandatory I Marine nspection and having the unit not only lead by my second in command but trained by me do the bi-monthly patrols of the island. I will train Monkey D. Luffy to be strong and to survive this harsh world.'
I grabbed his hand and put my arm into the same position as his. Our blood mix and slide down our arms and drips to the table, at this point every one around us begins to freak out by the blood. I let my magic freely flow from my body to his causing our body's to glow in a soft blue hue, our blood began to turn into light and disappears into gold shimmers showing that Magic is acknowledging our sacrifice until the terms are set.

'With my magi and blood to seal the offering and deal to Magic I, Monkey D. Wren will swear to protect this Island to the best of my ability for as long as my son Monkey D. Luffy lives here. Once he decides to leave to pursue his dreams I will continue my protection and care for Island as long as I continue to reside here.' To finish everything Magic took control.

'I acknowledge your sacrifice and deal I will uphold all spoken and unspoken terms and protect this island and Monkey Luffy to the best of my ability until he has a page and leaves the island SO MOTT IT BE'
Hundreds of voices over lapping and inter tweeted with my own spoke through me. A gold aura speed out of my body and into the surrounding area everything begins to lose gravity and float, the only proof that a Magic Deal occurred was golden strand connecting our pinky's that only we can see.

To be continued
Next time

"Who the hell are you?"
"Your god mom and this is your god brother Luffy."
~~
"Would you like to live with us?"
He looks up with her with the same smile as his father
"Nope" popping the 'p'.
"I'm a wild boy an wild boys don't have ta listen to nobody"