2.7

Blackness.

Nothing.

Then Isak heard beep noises.When he took a deep breath he needed to cough and felt like he was about to die.He didn't know what happened or where he was.He slowly opened his eyes,he was staring at the ceiling.He took slow few breaths and when he was okay enough to look around he saw someone was sleeping on the couch.He blinked few times and it was Even.He wanted to stand up and walk to him but he was tired.He laid down on the bed again and groaned.He hated hospitals and now he didnt know what happened and he came there made it double worse.

Even woke up when he heard Isak's voice.He quickly walked towards the bed and knelt down as he grabbed Isak's hand.

"Love?" he asked worriedly and bit his lips.Even looked so tired and sleepless.Isak looked down at him as he grabbed his hand and squeezed it slowly. "Even." he breathed slowly. "You okay?" he asked as he put his hand on his cheek and caressed it slowly.Even just nodded and kissed his palm softly.  "I should ask you this." he murmured as he stood up and sat down on the bed beside him.Isak didnt remember anything but when Even said he should be the one asking if he was okay he just remembered something. Walking through the hall.Then  he remembered walking in the bathroom and searching for Even.But then nothing but darkness.

"What happened? I remember walking to the bathroom and searching for you but-" he murmured and then Even sighed.He wasnt in the bathroom.He was in the class beside the bathroom,helping people with graduating things.

"I'll get you something to eat and then I'll tell you everything okay?" he whispered and he leaned to kiss his head as he walked out of the room.Meanwhile Isak heard beeps from his phone and grabbed it.He had several texts.

From:Sana

Hey.I heard you were awake. Hope you're good.I'll visit you when you go back home. Loves from me and Yousef. xx

From:Eskild

Hoooomieeeee!! I hope you're ok. I'll throw you a partywhen you get out.

By the way Noora has some news for you. I mean it's about her but she is excited.

See you soon buddy.

From: Boys(GroupChat)

Mahdi:Isakkkk you okay? We wanted to visit but Even said if we visit when you check out it would be better.

Jonas: Yeah Eskild will throw a party. Exciteeeeeeed. I already bought beers.

From:Sonja

Isak,I heard what happened. Hope you okay.

Isak frowned when he saw the text from Sonja.He just sighed.He thought it was Sonja because she was the devil and she could do anything to get Even back.He was about to write some of them a text back but Even walked in and he put his phone down and he slowly sat up a bit.

"I got you cardamom toast and a coffee." Even smiled and he ast beside him and put the tray on the bed.Isak smiled and looked at Even softly.

"Thanks love.Why did you tell everyone it would be better if they visited when i go home?" he asked softly. He was really wondering.

"Because i wanted to be alone with you." he said as he leaned to kiss his lips slowly.

Isak nodded as he kissed back and took a deep breath."Now tell me what happened?" he asked softly,sipping his coffee.He just wanted to remember.

"Yeah. Okay.You start eating your toast." he said and he made himself comfortable on the bed and licked his lips softly.

"You know Eva came to me and said she wanted some help for graduate papers and i went to the class B,which is beside the bathroom." he began to tell him slowly.