Introduction

<•                                                         •>
"There is a filth among us that threatens to infect the good, the innocent, and the pure!" The Queen shouted from a balcony overlooking a large courtyard. The people of this fine land filled every nook and crevice just to hear the Royal family's speech.

The King stood beside his wife with a frown on his smooth features, "This is a filth that we must eliminate before it can spread. Do you know of the filth that we speak of?" The King called. The people offered a few answers, "Pirates!" He roared, "They are the filth that we speak of! Pirates kidnapped my lovely wife, your beloved Queen, when our darling daughter Evanlyn, the first princess of the realm, was only two years old!"

The crowd gasped at this news, and many eyes fell upon the Queen, who did not falter under so many eyes. "It is not only our family that has been affected by Pirates however." A distinctly female voice declared. Evanlyn walked past her parents and looked out into the crowd.

The princess was trembling fiercely, but no one noticed from such a distance. Her father rested a hand on her shoulder for reassurance. "Pirates have stolen from all of you, and so we have made it our mission to stop Pirates and work to bring them to justice." She said.

"It is as my daughter says." The King stated, "We have formed a 'crew' of sea hardened warriors to patrol the high seas. Our Royal Navy will work to protect you and your earnings from the greedy clutches of Pirates."

"We have found a Captain that we know is up to this task. Genevieve Cross." The Queen announced, and yet another person joined the Royal Family upon the balcony.

She spoke not a work, and merely gave a distinct nod to the silent crowd below as well as a small wave before she turned and exited. The crowd roared her name, the hero that would protect them on the high seas.

"Thank you all for making this nation prosper, and keep on the lookout for suspicious characters! We will do what we can for you all!" The Queen said, and with a final wave from her, their daughter, and the King, the Royal Family retreated inside the castle.

\ /
/ \
Genevieve Cross
\ /
/ \
<•                                                         •>

Rules:
1. This is a chapter roleplay, and you must wait to be accepted before you roleplay. And only when I say that the chapters open. And am present (at least for roleplaying bits that are important to the plot.)

2. No Op characters or power playing. Also, roleplay in third person and try to be descriptive. Don't just reply with one-liners all the time.

3. No auto-hitting. If you need an example of how to not do this, or what it is just ask me and I will provide one. Also no one-hit KO's. This isn't Pokémon with super effective moves. Then again, I'd still make this a rule if there was Pokémon.

4. Try to be somewhat realistic when making your character. For instance no, you cannot have rainbow eyes or something. Hair color I'm a bit more lenient since dye does exist and stuff.

5. Backstories must not be super depressive because sob story or super depressed characters are a pain to roleplay with. I'm not dealing with it.

6. I want to see detailed forums and replies in roleplay. I'm not asking for an essay, but well developed or unique but not to over the top characters are appreciated.

7. What I say goes. I don't care what happened, if I say it's over it's over.

8. Cussing is allowed, but you must censor it inside and outside of roleplay. Like this, shît, fûck, hełł. Or like this; sh*t, f*ck.

9. Please ask for a role and wait until I say you can have it before you go and make a forum for it. Just to save ya'll time in case someone else has already been given it.

10. If you are an important role then I will need you to be available often, although this roleplay will most likely move at a slow pace because I myself am lazy. I am not going to twist my schedule to accommodate crazy time zones, so I'm sorry about that.

11. Guns are 100% forbidden.

12. I will not be reserving roles for anyone. It does not matter what role your character had in the previous attempt at this, you will have to ask for the role again.

13. If you're accepted into this roleplay and you happen to change your username you must DM me or comment your new one.

Please Feel Free to Tag People:
[Please tag others]

iceyblue1022
Chronigma
Noelle--Chan
@toxicfoxy101
Myka_Long
TheVulpixFox
Blade_and_Skyeden

The password was in here somewhere. You'll have to be observant to find it.