Christmas Special

Zenobia Brown💕

"Merry Christmas mommy's little prince"I smiled at my 2 week old baby boy. I had Kerion 2 weeks ago and my bounce back was real. I've been going to the gym like crazy to get my tummy flat.

"Damn you up early baby. Merry Christmas"Lawrence said walking over to me and pecking my lips. He kissed Kerion's forehead and I noticed bags in his hand.

"What is that?"

"Your Christmas presents baby"He said making me smile. He put the gifts down and grabbed the baby from me.

I walked over to the Christmas tree and handed him his gifts. I got him a Rolex, Cartier cologne, and 5 pairs of Jordan's.

I took out two nautica boxes and opened them to see sandals. I opened another box that had Balenciaga's and the rest of the gifts were just clothes.

"Thank you baby. I appreciate these gifts"I said standing up and pecking his lips.

"I appreciate yours also zen"

"There's one more gift I wanna show you. Go get dressed"He said and I nodded going up the stairs.

Leinani Coly❤️

"Oh my fucking god yo"I signed in anger. I've been sitting in the airport for 2 hours and now my flight is delayed. I can't even go home for Christmas. I would've went earlier but I had got a job a month ago and I couldn't miss any days up into Christmas.

I grabbed my suitcase and bag and walked out the airport.

My Uber came 15 minutes later and I got in. I made it to the house 40 minutes later because Quincy ass live all the way in the damn forest.

"Here you go"I said handing her a $100 tip.

"Thank you. This really made my day"

"Your welcome. Merry Christmas"I said before getting out the car.

I opened the door and walked in the house.

"Malik! I'm home!"I yelled. I heard something fall and I ran up the stairs. I opened the door to see Malik laying on the bed nervously with his shirt off.

"What the hell were you doing?"I asked.

"N-Nothing b-baby"He stuttered.

"Ok...."I said walking out the room and closing the door slowly.

"Is she gone yet?"I heard a girl whisper.

"What the fuck Malik?!"I yelled opening the door again to see some ugly ass bitch wrapped up in my damn blanket.

"Uh baby-"

"We're done. Not even gon fight a bitch"I said before slamming the door shut.

I walked in my room laying down on my bed and signed. Tears started to fall down my face. We've been together for 2 months and he cheats like what the hell.

"I'm done with niggas and that's final"I whispered closing my eyes.

Aurion Coly💜

"Leinani isn't coming down anymore"I said as we watched the football game. I didn't understand anything that was going on.

"Why not?"Omarion asked.

"Her flight got delayed"

"This is the first Christmas without her. It won't even be the same without her"Amir said.

"I really wanted to meet her"JC said sadly.

"Next time JC"Twan said patting his shoulder.

There was a knock on the door and Omarion quickly got up going to the door.

He walked back in with his girlfriend mulania. I really liked her. She was very respectful and cared for my son deeply.

"Merry Christmas. I bought gifts for everyone"She smiled holding up a bag.

"Thank you mulania. You didn't have to"I smiled.

"I just had to"She said handing everyone a gift.

"Here baby"Omarion said handing her a pandora bracelet.

"Oh my god. Thank you Omarion. I always wanted this"She smiled brightly as she hugged him.

"That's what I'm talking about son"Twan cheesed.

"I'm gonna go take a nap"Amir said standing up and walking away.

"What's his problem?"

"Just let him take his nap"I said and he nodded.

Zenobia Brown🔮

"Baby, who's house is this?"I asked Lawrence.

"Just come inside"He said and I nodded. My Apple Watch began to beep reminding me to take my pills. I took out my pill bottle and took two pills.

"Come on zen"He said opening up my door. I got out the car and the baby's car seat was in his hand. We walked in inside the house and it was so pretty and nice inside.

"Let's go to the master room"He smirked. We walked in the masters room and there was something on the bed. I walked up to the bed and there was a envelope.

"Can I open?"I said looking at him and he nodded. I opened it and there was a card and a key. The car read "Welcome to our new home".

"You serious right now Lawrence"I said looking at him in shock.

"Yes baby"

"Oh my god"I said kissing all over his face.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too zen"

———————-
Follow @hot_topic_jada on Instagram💕