Eighteen

"What the hell y'all doing in here?"I heard Quincy say. I looked up to see Jayda standing there with Quincy on FaceTime.

"How is he on FaceTime?"I asked.

"I got connections nigga. Now what y'all doing? Y'all together or something"He asked looking at Lei sleeping on my chest.

"Yea, we together"

"You better not break her heart or I'm breaking yo neck"

"You shouldn't even giving threats out like they. You broke my heart"Jayda said turning the phone around so it faced her.

"We not bout to talk about this right now"

"Yo ass cheated on me and broke my heart and you got the nerve to be giving out advice"She yelled walking out the room.

"Jayda, shut the fuck up!"He yelled making me laugh. Lei started to move around and I looked down at her to see her opening her eyes.

"Wakey Wakey Lei"I said pecking her nose making her giggle.

"Ewww, what the fuck? Please don't giggle. It sounds too cute"I said.

"Shut up. I'm going to take a shower"She said sitting up.

"Am I invited?"I asked as she walked to the bathroom.

"You already know-"She said making me smirk.

"Your not"She finished walking in the bathroom.

"Fuck you then!"I yelled making her laugh loudly.

Aurion Coly🔥

"Thanks for bringing the file"I said as he gave it to me.

"Do you have the DNA test?"He asked and I nodded.

"You never told me your name"

"It's JC"

"Does your name stand for something?"I asked.

"My name is Jayceon Millard Taylor. My dad named me after his bestfriend that died"He said making my eyes widen.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. Thanks for asking"

"I made cheesy ravioli"Twan said walking in the living room.

"Hay twan"JC said dapping up twan.

"Wassgood JC"

"How did you know his name before me?"I said confused.

"I just know. Now y'all coming to eat or y'all gonna check out that test"

"I wanna look at it but I'm scared"

"Shidd....I look for you"He said snatching up the paper and reading it.

"Damnnn"He said as his eyes widen.

"What? What does it say?"JC asked.

"You are the mother"Twan yelled making me cry tears of joy. JC ran over to me and hugged me.

"Let's go backstage"Twan said walking over to us using his hand as a mic.

"How does it feel to be his mother?"Twan asked pointing the mic towards me.

"Move twan"I yelled as I began to laugh at his goofy ass.

"Thank you for watching Maury. She is the mother. I'll see next week"Twan said before going in the kitchen.

"I can't with him"JC laughed.

"Come on, let's go eat"

Zenobia Brown💋

I sat down and my dad rolled his eyes.

"Hey daddy"I said after putting the phone to my ear.

"What the hell do you want? Did you abort the baby?"

"Daddy stop!"I said as I began to cry.

"I'll stop once that baby is gone"

"You can't do me like this. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen"

"Well when you laid up with that nigga, you know the chances of getting pregnant. I'm out"He said standing up.

"I thought you loved me!"I yelled making the guards tell me to be quiet.

"Who told you I didn't love you?"My dad said sitting back down.

"You act like you don't love me no more. I moved out your house cause I knew you wouldn't want me there. I thought you would always love me. I thought I was daddy's girl"I cried.

"You are daddy's girl. I love you Zenobia"He said softly.

"You sure don't act like that. You act like you hate me. Like I can't believe you hate me. I don't want you to hate me daddy. I want you to love me like you did before"I sniffled.

"Listen Zenobia. I don't hate. I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry for asking you to get an abortion and doing you bad. You are daddy's girl and I would never hate you. I'm so sorry"He said.

"I love you too daddy"