Chapter 2

"Why did you come?" Zane asks.
"What?" I say back confused.
"I mean." He pauses and looks down. "Why did you come and look for me when no one else did?" Zane asks with his eyes getting watery.
"Well."
I love you but I can't say that, it might be to much right now...
"I was worried about you, no one had heard or seen you in a while." I say smiling slightly.
"Why were you worried, no one else seems to care, and honestly you were the last person I would think that would be worried about me." He says still looking down. I didn't know how to respond to this.
"Well, um I'm sure that they care." I say kinda unsure.
"I doubt it, not even Aphmau cares anymore. She's to busy with Aaron." He says, I could hear is breathing get faster.
"Hey, it's okay, calm down." I say lifting his chin up to look at me. "I'm right here." I say staring into his beautiful sparkling eye. "I care..." I say looking at his lips.
His lips, what if I... no I can't not right now.
I hug him, tight. Maybe a little to tight. I accidentally am squishing his arm in between us.
"Owwww." I groans. I quickly let go.
"S-so s-sorry, I forgot." I say as I left up his arm to see what damage I did. I notice Zane is staring at me.
"It's fine." He says as he hugs me.
We continue watching My Little Horsies with him cuddled against my chest.
~Timeskip~
I wake up and notice that the tv is still on and that Zane and I are now cuddling.
I guess I accidentally stayed over night, hope the guys aren't worried.
I look down at him, his hair was brushed out of his two eyes and he wasn't wearing his mask either.
This is the first time I've ever seen him without his mask and his eyes uncovered, he's so hot. If only his eyes were open so that I could see his other eye open.
Zane's eyes suddenly flutter open and notices me staring at him.
"Good mourning." I whisper.
"Mourning." He says in his mourning voice. It sounds amazing, and hot.
"You hungry?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. "You sure?" He nods his head.
"You?" He asks.
"A little but I can wait." I say with a smile.
"You sure, I can make you some pancakes." He says as he starts to sit up. I grab him and pull him back to me. I turn on the tv and look for something to watch.
"Gravity Falls marathon." Zane says pointing at the tv.
"Oh yeah!" I say excited and wrap my arms around Zane.
I never want to move, I love this so much. I want to stay here for ever.
My phone rings.
"Urgg" luckily it was just on the table beside the couch and I could reach It.
Incoming call from Garroth.
"It's Garroth" I say. Zane's eyes go wide.
"Don't tell him you here!" Zane says quickly and pretty loud.
"Why not?" I asked confused.
"He's over protective, and I don't think he would like the Casanova of MyStreet stay over night with me." Zane says looking at me.
"Ouch... okay fine, well where am I then." I ask.
"I don't know, just not here." The phone standard ringing again.
I answer it...
"...h-hello?" I say quietly because I say bad for not telling him I wasn't going to come home last night.
"TRAVIS!" I hold the phone away from my ear so it wasn't that loud. Zane looks over at me.
" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Garroth yells again.
"I uh, I am at... a place." I say holding he will drip the topic.
".... a place. Don't go and make one of you lies because I won't believe it." Garroth says, he's good at knowing when I am lying about something.
I look over at Zane and mouth "sorry" to him.
"I'm at Zane's."
"YOU STAYED THERE OVER NIGHT." Garroth yells obviously mad.
"We didn't do anything, I was just here for him because no one else was." I say as I feel Zane snuggle up into my chest more.
"THATS IT IM COMING OVER NOW AND BRINGING YOU HOME! I DONT LIKE MY LITTLE BROTHER NEAR A CASANOVA!" Garroth yells loud enough even for Zane to hear.
"He hung up" I say looking down at Zane.
"I told you." He says sitting up and moving to the other side of the couch.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Garroth is coming over and he won't like it if we are cuddling.
"It doesn't matter." I say pulling Zane back over to me and wrapping my arms and legs around him.
"Garroth is going to hate you." He says laughing a little.
I'm so happy he's laughing.
The door breaks down and Garroth run over to us.
He grabs me by the collar of my shirt and manages to pull me and Zane apart.
"DUDE." I yell and say screams in pain because of his cuts.
"WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?!" Garroth yells.
"Watching tv" I reply simply, but on the inside I was terrified because I've never seen Garroth this mad.
"THEN MY WERE YOU TWO CUDDLING." He yells right in my face.
"Umm, I was... um." I could see Garroths face getting madder and madder.
"Garroth... please, he was helping me." Zane says. Garroth looks over and actually looks at Zane. He sees the cuts drops me and runs over.
"Baby brother... what is this... did you do this to yourself?"

End of chapter.... I'm tired and it's only like 9. Idk if I'm going to be able to make a chapter for tomorrow but I will try. Wowie! anyway I will see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye.