Chapter9

"Are you crazy?!" Tucker yelled."You do want me to come back home? Do you?" Danny asked."Yeah but there's other ways." Sam said."Look, what about we broadcast it on every price of technology and let everyone see how we are assaulted and experimented on." Danny said."There's still other ways." Lani said."Okay fine, we use it as a backup plan." Danny said.

The screens signaled a incoming call but it was automatically answered and in reflex everyone that can transform, transformed. Charlotte, Swaz and Jasper hid underneath the screens not to see them."Captain Man we know you are keeping fugitives in your hideout and you will be punished for it by the law of the Amity Park laws."Agent K said."Oh how? I'm indestructible." Captain Man said."We know your one weakness. The tears of the Jolly Beetle. Whatever it is." Agent O said."Good luck trying to find them and we have evidence to shut you down or you leave us all alone and give me my ring back." Danny said."Nice Try PHANTOM, but your scheme won't work." K said as he ended the call.

"Are they afraid?"

The agents were going crazy."They'll shut us down!!" K shouted."Unless..." O started."Unless what?" K asked."We use something they "love" against them and take their ghost halfs away." O said as they both now smirked as they quickly took the blueprints they stole from the Fentons for the thermos and made some altercations on it. All but that they didn't know that blueprint was a failure of the thermos that sucks humans and not ghost.

Danny was pondering on his head for ideas."What to do?" He keep saying to himself."Danny calm down. You'll hurt yourself like this." Sam said."But-"

"Wow, you look beautiful in your ghost form and less evil." He cut himself off."Thanks. Tucker has a idea." Sam said as she cahnged back into Manson."What?" He asked."Well I think its risky. He said you should summon the Ring of Rage and threaten them." Sam said."What? That's a horrible plan. They can just jump on me while I do that and put the ring in a more secure place where I can't find it." Danny said.

"The Ring of Rage?" Henry asked."I think it's in the GIW museum." Charlotte said."How'd you know?" Danny asked."We saw a video on YouTube." Jasper said as he showed the video too them."They are so bad at keeping secrets." Lani said."Still I need to summon in a time of need and that hasn't happened yet." Danny said until the news of Amity Park showed on Jasper's tablet."Breaking News!" It read.

"GIW has gone insane. Using human bait to get to our three but one missing Team Phantom." The camera now showed Danny's and what's left of Lani's family and both their classmates."Heroes and protecters off Amity Park. Huh....uh ha...shocking new news!! Team Phantom is actually a species known in the Ghost Zone as Halfas. Half human half ghost hybrids also the most powerful ghosts to ever exist. The GIW demands that they come in their human forms and with no one else. Who is our heroes in their human lives? Are they helping or plotting? Stay toned for more details."

Danny screamed."This is bad!" Jasper closed his tablet."So now what?" Tucker asked."We go kick some sorry assholes asses." Danny answered as he transformed."Language!!" Charlotte and Henry yelled."Now we're talking!" Lani shouted as she transformed her outfit was now just a purple and white spotted sport bra with some black shorts."Whoa a lot of my outfit disappeared."She said as she looked at herself."It doesn't look to bad. We can fix it up later." Sam said."Okay, let's kick some butt." Tucker said as she transformed and Sam gave a determined smirk as she transformed again."Whoa, aren't you going to plan out a plan of action?" Jasper asked."Nah, we are kinda used to winging it and it worked this far so bye and thanks for the help." Danny said and Lani send a kiss to Henry who felt weak on the knees as they flew full speed to Amity Park.

"What do you want from us?!" Lani's aunt Jessica asked."We want your neice. She's our weapon." K said."Lani is no one's weapon!!" Alyssa yelled."Oh is that so?" O said."When is those brats coming?" K grumbled."Our son isn't a brat you monster!!" Maddie yelled."What is going on here?" One of Lani's teachers asked who was new with all this stuff."One of your students are dangerous and has been on the run and now we are using you to get her." O said to her role call teacher.