Accidental Adoption... ( a Falling In Reverse fan fiction)

I've been living on the streets for about a month. My parents had died, and my sister... well, she didn't really want me. So i took off before the fed's could put me in a foster home. I had a few hundred bucks i took before i left, about $200 dollars my parents had hidden in their drawer. I packed all of my band clothes, jeans, a blanket, took the money and my bike, then made a run for it.I spent most of the money on food. Then i hid the rest, saving it for an emergency.

I usualy stayed nearby a little taco place, ocassionally being yelled at by the  drunks across the street at the bar. On the nights it gets too bad, i usually just ride over to the IHOP down the street from the bar. Tonight was one of those nights.

"Hey you! Hey girly!" Some guy was yelling at me. I looked up and glared at him.

"Yeah! You! Get your ass over here so we can enjoy some time together..." He said, his buddies laughing. I flipped him off and gathered up my stuff, getting ready to mount my bike. 

"Dont flip me off that like you little whore, i'll hunt you down!" He snarled. I ignored him and started across the street, hoping to get enough speed to be able to get to IHOP fast. The guy started running at me and i panicked. I sped up, a scream about to erupt from my throat. I was unaware of everything around me as he chased me. I wasnt watching as i road into the street. 

"FUCK!!" I screamed as i saw the headlights of an approaching bus. It honked, and i heard the tires squeal. I screamed as it collided with me, throwing me off my bike and knocking me out as i hit my head on the road.