Chapter Two: Meeting Everyone

Ryan's POV

Once I had Jay meet Thomas I decided to show him what would happen if we touch Thomas's bell. I whispered to Jay. "Jay watch this." I could tell he was confused but also interesting to find out what's happening. I then touch Thomas's "special" bell and he got really mad so mad that it was scary. So I grabbed Jay hand and start to run to the play room. While we were running you could here Thomas yelling "DON'T TOUCH MY BELL, RYAN!!!!" and all we do is start laughing. We finally made it to the play room and right when we walk in Tina comes up and hugs me. "Hey there's my cutie." "Hey Tina...." I look at Jay and saw he was kinda upset and I felt bad. Was it my fault?? "Umm Ryan who's that and why are you guys holding hands?!?" We both look down at your hands and she was right we were still holding hands. We both look at each other and then turned away blushes. Tina then quickly pulled our hands apart, grabbed Jay's collar and said "Listen new guy or whatever your name is stay away from Ryan he's mine and only mine, got it!!" I stood there in shock cause yeah I use to like Tina because she was so protective of me and never let me talk to any other girls. I mean have you seen the way she treats Goldy. I look at Jay and he is standing there in shock and in fear. "Hey Tina stop Jay hasn't done anything leave him alone!!" I say. "I'm not saying he did. I'm just making sure he understands that your mine." "Tina stop saying that I'm not yours. I'm free to be with anyone I want. I'm tired of you being so over protective of me!!" By now everyone is watching the scene that has been made. "B-But Ryan I thou-" "No Jay just got here and your already scaring him. Just stop it already." "UGH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Tina yells and pushes Jay to the ground and runs outside to unicornman's lab to find Goldy and unicornman crying loudly for everyone to hear. I turn to Jay who's on the ground trying to get up, so I put out my hand. "I'm sorry she shouldn't have done that." "It's fine, Ryan. It not the worst thing that's happened to me." I look at him and smile and he actually smiled back. Then the director came in. "I heard yelling what's going on." The noticed Jay standing there. "Oh who's are you, little one." "I'm Jay, my mom and I just moved here." "Ok welcome to the daycare. Why don't Ryan you go introduce Jay to everyone and show him around." The director asked me. "Sure why not come on Jay." "Ok I'll follow you, Ryan."

Hey guys Shooting_Star here. I hope your enjoying this new story. There will be a part two of Meeting Everyone for the next chapter, but I hope you guys will keep reading and comment what adventures you want Ryan, Jay, and their friends to go on and I will do my best to make it a chapter. Send it out if you like this so others you think might like it can read it. Thanks and keep enjoying. Byyyye
~Shooting_Star