"Cool" he commented and sat on the bed "For me, I can't wear that stuff and oh! I will open a bank account for you and you will have your own money"

"I need to visit doctor for check-up" she touched her stomach "I need to make sure he the baby is okay"

He just nodded and looked at her belly "Sure we can go"

'Did he just said we?' she thought staring at him while one of the bodyguards came in holding her bags.

"I will take a shower and sleep... you can find blankets and pillow in the closet" he already pulled his shirt out of his pants and walked to the bathroom...

'Yeahh.. I am poor, but I have a proper bed back in the house, but now, on the floor then to the couch? Such an upgrade.' all she did just sigh..

She grabbed the blanket and the pillow as he said and settled them under the window when chaeyoung came out wearing a sleeveless top with sweater pants, she yelped and pressed on her lips... He looked hot and handsome while drying his short hair with the towel.

"I want to take my pajama from the bag" she said.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care, but please turn the lights off when you finish" he coldly said while lying comfortably on the bed cover.

Deep inside he felt a bit gulity but... forgot it.

She came out wearing a pink velvet pajama that made her look cute yet hot, she brushed her long black hair before she laid on the floor and covered herself with the blanket.

"I hope you don't snore" he said, he slept on the left side where he can see her.

"I don't, don't worry about that" she faked a smiled to him, she turned her back to him while he was still staring at her until he rolled his eyes and faced the other way too until the two fell in a deep sleep.

They cant even say 'Good Night' to each other.

---------

Morning

She was still in a deep sleep even after Chaeyoung's alarm rang and he even bumped into the bed and the drawers multiple times.

"Does she take sleeping pills or something?" he said under his breath while wearing his watch while looking down at her "Ck.. She looks alluring while sleeping" he said under his breath, he was fascinated by her beauty but he chose to leave without doing anything.

Not so much passed when she woke up with pain in her back and waist. She stretched while sitting down.

"I hope they will bring the couch today" she whined to herself and got up.

Few hours passed

It was almost nine when Chaeyoung arrived at the mansion, he was about to go up to his room when he heard someone laughing, it was Mina and it was his first time hearing her laugh, he followed the sound and went to the dining room.

He saw her sitting there and Jeongyeon was with her, he was leaning on the table, resting his elbow on the table and his cheek on his palm... He was staring at her and laughing but not as much as her. The way Jeongyeon looked at her make Chaeyoung felt uneasy but he ignored it.

"Then he said 'Ya you should run before I call the police'" he was imitating an old guy voice and the two of them were enjoying their time until Chaeyoung approached them.

"Helloo"

They replied and he was staring at Mina's plate "Dinner time passed"

"She ate with us but I don't think you know, pregnant women eat a lot" Jeongyeon replied mocking Chaeyoung.