Character Info

Nashi (Heartfilia Dragneel) Lockster Fullbuster

Relatives: (Natsu Dragneel- ?¿? Dead
Lucy Heartfilia- ?¿? Dead)
Gray Fullbuster- Father
Juvia Lockster Fullbuster- Mother
Rain Lockster Fullbuster- Brother

Apperance: Pink Hair, Spiky and Wavy, Waist length, Hazel Eyes, 4 packs, Slender and Hourglass Body, E-cup, 4.2 feet, Sunkiss skin, plum lips and rosy cheeks.

Ability: Flexibility, Gymnast, Smart, Strong and Brave.

Attitude: Cheery, Loud, Badass, Kind Sassy, Loyal, Friendly, Self-less, Dense for love and Caring.

Quirk: God Dragon Slayer, Celestial Calling, Queen make: magic, Queen mage and Princess Devil Slayer.

God Dragon Slayer- She can control anything, she is the 5th generation of dragon slayers. She only have motion sickness for 2 minutes and not effected by hoverboards.

Celestial Calling- She can call any celestial spirits or zodiacs spirit with a key for their gate. She have bonds with her spirits. Aquarius and Scorpio treat her like their own daughter and because she reminds them their previous owner.

Queen Make: Magic- Gray and Lyon was the first one who found out about this quirk and trained her. They told her the stories of Ur and their rivalry about Juvia.

Queen Mage- Juvia is the one who saw her first attack of Queen Mage. So, she trained her and Rain in Water Magic making their body water but, for Nashi. It only happens in will.

Princess Devil Slayer- Her Grandfather Silver is the one that made her a devil slayer. It runs to the Fullbuster family blood making her like her father, Gray.

Facts!!

●Nashi have her own pat name Joy. She is a cat and similar to Happy.

●Erza and Jellal was once her babysitter and they told Juvia and Gray that she remind them of someone.

●She is a boy magnet. All of  the boys like her for her looks and kindness but, she is a little dense for love.

●She is also have a hate/love relationship with Rain. They act like Gray and ?¿? Jr.

●She is secretly a princess. Only Gray, Juvia, Erza, Lisanna, Mirajane and Jellal knows.

●She have her own FairyTail mark on her stomach.

●She once mistaken a brownies for poop.

●Her first words were 'Igneel'.

●She thought the cause of rain was Aquarius sad.

●Loke was hurt seeing her in pain or sad.

●She is the first one who belived in Izuku to be a hero.

● Whenever Katsuki and Izuku is near her they both blush.

●She's a great ballerina and breakdancer.

●She have her own youtube account.

She sings and master all instrument.