What an innocent boy

Dd Gerard/ lb Frank

"Daddy can we get popsicles?" It was at least 70 degrees out, and Gee and Frank's air conditioner had broken. "Of course, lets get around." Frank was dressed in a white pleated skirt, and a pink crop top that said the word, "Crybaby." He had floral vans on and a cat ear headband. Gee had to keep himself from attacking him with kisses right then and there. "Let's go, shall we?" "Okay daddy!"

They got to the park and found the icecream stand. (cause im classic trash) "Hi, how may I help you?" The lady working at the stand had black short hair with purple highlights and was very tall. Frank hid behind Gee, getting nervous. Gee spoke for him, "Hi, can we get 2 grape popsicles please?" "Of course, that'll be four dollars!" Gee handed the lady the money and handed Frank his popsicle. "Thank you, have a nice day." Smiling at the woman.

Frank started to suck on his popsicle while walking and holding his daddy's hand. Gee looked down at Frank, and his mind started to think about all those other nights where Frank was- well you get the idea. The melted popsicle dripped down his chin, and Gee sped up. They needed ti get home fast.

(A/n wassup im back im gonna be posting more, tryin to make these stories better lmao)