At Peace Once Again

Start from the beginning

We got to stay together in peace for another three house before I felt that large reistu standing right outside Toshiro's house.

"TOSHIRO!!" Ichigo screamed.

"Told you so," Toshiro said as he sighed.

"Man, I was comfortable," I whined.

"That's what you're upset about, Ichigo is going to kill me." HE said.

"Toshiro is that fear I here. You've never been afraid of Ichigo before." I exclaimed.

"He also has never walked into my house with you in nothing but one of my shirts and underwear." He exclaimed coming closer to my ear.

"He wouldn't break down a fellow captain's door," I said but a minute later we heard a large crash and we both jumped up. I watched as Ichigo walked in with is zanpokto in hand. I went to Toshiro knowing that I wasn't really wearing appropriate clothes.

"TOSHIRO!" Ichigo yelled again.

It was obvious that I was behind Toshiro and Ichigo's eyes widened and I grabbed the blanket as quickly as I could but it was already too late.

"KARIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR CLOTHES?" Ichigo questioned loudly.

"They are umm..." I started and then realized something. "IT DOESN'T MATTER ICHIGO I'M A GROWN WOMEN I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!" I yelled frustrated. His eyes just moved to Toshiro and he glared at his bare chest.

"Toshiro!" Ichigo said calm but deadly. "BANKAI!" He yelled and I watched his Bankai appear.

I watched as Toshiro reached for his zanpokto. My anger was rising, and my reistu started gathering around me and the ground began to crumble under my feet. They both turned to me and their eyes widened. They were afraid they knew what my zanpokto could do and if I was willing to draw it here I was serious.

"You wouldn't dare," Ichigo said trying to act unafraid.

"Take their souls, Raigetsu," I said and my zanpokto changed. "You want to test me?" I questioned both of them. I watched as they glared at each other and slowly put their zanpokto's away. I smiled. "GOOD. Now I guess I'll be getting back to my squad." I said trying to sneak away.

"No you don't you're going back to the hospital," Ichigo said.

"I don't want to," I whined and his eyes widened. "What?" I questioned.

"You seem different. You seem happy and alive." Ichigo said carefully.

"I have something to live for again," I said and walked passed them both to the door. I stood by the door as I heard Ichigo spoke.

"Did you sleep with her Toshiro?" HE questioned calmly.

"None of your business Kurosaki. She's an adult and we were together before this, and we've already had this conversation before the accident. I'm finally starting to see the Karin that I fell in love with Ichigo and I'm not going to let anything mess that up especially your obsession with controlling her life." Toshiro exclaimed.

"In others words, that's a yes. Look I know we've been through this so I know that you won't screw up. But I can't watch another sister die, and for a while there I didn't know if Karin would ever come alive again." Ichigo explained softly.

"She's alive again trust me." He said.

I sighed at how that sounded and I could tell Toshiro didn't mean to say it that way.

"TOSHIRO!" Ichigo yelled.

"That's not what I meant," Toshiro said carefully.

I saw Ichigo storm out of the room and Toshiro was laughing when he walked out. I punched his arm and he flinched.