I don't feel bad

You know what's funny

Yes, I did go back to Hawaii for basketball purposes

Did I mention school? NOPE.

I see everyone here already back in school, my best friend back in school, everybody I know back in school—

Lmao y'all I start school in two weeks, and that first week of school I won't even be there.

Well I almost threw up in practice if you were wondering

My ass sprinted to the bathroom after our coach made the blue team run back and forth FOREVER.

It's probably bc I took less than 25 steps total yesterday and absolutely did nothing but lay down and sleep, play some Ultra S&M, shower, and eat fried rice my teammate made us for dinner.

I was really thinking about "oh, I should make a chapter and update 'Fight for Glory' bc I have all this time." That never happened.

I've always forgot to say, y'all who've been with me for at least 2 years remember how I used to go by Skye?

I have a teammate named Skye, she's a local freshman that I'll be with for the next 3 years.

I love the store Sephora, and another teammate is named Sephora.

In the Subculture palette from Anastasia Beverley Hills, there's an eyeshadow named "Destiny." One of the teammates I'm living with is named Destiny.

Don't recommend that palette, it's shit. Just watch YouTube reviews on it and you'll understand.

The teammates apartment I'm staying at, her name is Kali. Almost Cali, like California, but her parents changed it to start with K.

Y'all sing this, I know you do. "Shine bright like a diamond." Yes, another teammate is named Diamond, and we always sing that.

Just funny to point out lmao