7

"Harry," I say stunned. I feel as if all the air has been sucked out of me.

"Why do you keep following me? It's creepy as hell," he glares at me.

"N-no! I'm not following you, I swear. I just, I guess this is weird," I say chewing on the inside of my cheek. So he thinks I'm a freak, greaaaat.

"Sure is. What brings you here?" He asks raising and eyebrow.

"Oh, I need a book for my English class. Shakespeare," I mumble.

"Let me take a guess. Romeo and Juliet? Hamlet? A midsummer nights dream?"

I laugh softly. "Nope. Othello actually. Have you ever read it?"

"I hated that one. The guy killed his wife in the end because he was a damn fool and didn't listen to her," he says shaking his head. My eyes go wide and my mouth forms the shape of an 'o'. He looks at me and drops his hand from his face.

"Shit, I just ruined it for you. Sorry," he chuckles, running his fingers through his curly, chestnut hair. He's dressed in black tight jeans, a white T-shirt topped with a red flannel. I notice some necklaces dangling around his neck and I catch glimpse of what seems to be a paper plane. Cute.

"Are you done checking me out?" He laughs and his dimples show.

"I wasn't checking you out! I was reading that board behind you," I lie as I flush crimson.

"Sure sure," he rest his hand on the side of the book case.

I spot the Shakespeare section and make my way over to it and Harry follows me. I look through all the books until I find the one I need.

"Found it," I say holding it up smiling. He smiles back and looks through the shelf as well. He picks up a copy of King Henry IV and I smirk at him.

"What? I need this," he frowns.

"Whatever you say," I laugh and make my way to the register with Harry tagging along. We pay for our books and make our way outside. It's not really awkward tension. It's more like I want to kiss him, tension.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around. Unless you want to do something? I mean, we could uh-"

I cut him off his awkward tangent.

"Actually, I need to ask you something," I say. He nods and waits for me to continue.

"Do you live at the frat house? I think I left my phone there the night of the party and I kinda need it," I say looking down at my shoes.

"Oh, yeah I live there. Just follow me, ok?" He heads off towards his car and I get in mine and follow behind him. I chew on my lip as I'm driving because I'm thinking about how weird this is. It's the third time I've seen him and it can't just be a coincidence. I feel this really strange, almost electric feeling when I'm near him. It gives me goosebumps. We arrive at the frat house and I park my car on the side of the road and watch Harry get out of his car.

He's so damn beautiful. I make my way to him and he leads me inside. The house is spotless. Surprisingly. It looks way different now than it did the night of the party. I notice a giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling and it's absolutely breath taking. The winding staircase is massive and there's pictures hanging from the way. I can feel Harry's gaze on me and I turn to him.

"Sorry, this place just looks really different than before," I apologize.

"Yeah, I like it this way. No drunk people or half naked girls running around. Although, the naked girls are quiet a sight," he says with a smirk. I scrunch up my nose in disgust and he laughs.