figuring it out

He teasingly brushed his thumb against her bottom lip. She narrowed her eyes before snarling, biting down on the finger lingering around her mouth.

He pulled back chuckling.

"Fiesty as always I see." He commented attempting conversation.

"With all due respect. Get the Hell out of here."

He sighed angrily and her will to remaim defiant.

"Look let's cut to the chase. I need a place to stay, and frankly this seems to be the safest place."

"Stay somewhere else, please."

He arched an eyebrow at the small 'please' that accompained her sentence.

"The police were after you. I'm not endagering my employees or guests by having a criminal stay here." She explained taking deep breaths from the other side of the desk.

"I'm not a criminal." He growled clearly offended.

"You really expect me to believe that?" She shot at him.

Standing to match his height. Or more appropiatley attempting to match his height.

"I'm no criminal. I keep telling you." He growled raising his voice against her.

"Then what are you?!" She demanded furrowing her eyebrows together.

"I am Jellal Fernandes." He responded, with almost something she would describe as sincerity.

For a moment she considered.

She snapped back into anger within seconds.

"Jellal Fernandes, or not-"

He quickly silenced her by lifting her chin with the tips of his fingers.

Closing in on her face.

She jerked away rapidly.

"What were you trying to do?" She growled accusingly.

"Kiss you."

"Do you think I'm that easy?" She clenched her teeth together.

"No. I think your the very opposite."

"Jellal?"

Both heads turned at the sound of his name.

"Levy." He greeted nodding his head. Leaving a gaping Erza.

"I told you she wouldn't let me in." He spoke knowingly.

"Because your a criminal!" Erza countered.

"Rest assured. He's no criminal."

"That doesn't reassure me in the least bit." Erza muttered not convinced in the least bit.

"She's right he's no criminal. He's Juvia's cousin."

All three mouth's gaped at the poker-faced girl staring right back at them.

Erza awkwardly regained her composure.

"Cousin..? Eh..?"

She looked uncomfortably at the three different shades of blue that were standing her down.

"Yes. Cousin."

"..."

Well they both did have blue hair.

"...."

A sigh escaped Erza's lips. The sudden tension was killing her.

"Fine. Give the boy a room."

A grin erupted from Levy's face.

Oh Gajeel would be quite satisfied with this outcome.

"Thank you, very much. I think I'm going to enjoy my stay here." Jellal smirked noting the scowl that had etched itself onto the ginger's face.

"Here's your key!" Levy grinned. Handing him a small key with too much enthusiasm to be considered normal.

"I'll see you later." Erza stated coldly. Her tone, dead flat.

Exiting the room within seconds.

A glint made itself into his eyes and he couldn't help but stare at her perfectly sculpted ass as she turned on her heel to leave. Lucy and Levy chasing her tail.

"You like her. Don't you?" A pair of orphan blue eyes stared into his emerald ones as if searching for signs.

"You could say that." He mumbled a small genuine smile creeping upon his lips.

"Gray isn't here yet, is he?"

"Soon. Just a bit longer."