shades of blue

I hope you enjoy chapter 2 :) I've decided to add some GruVia later on

"You said what?!" the petite lady shrieked, slamming her just as puny fists against the see through glass table as her face contorted into one of anger.

Lucy defensively crossed her pallid arms across her chest pridefully baring her neck."Levy, I was simply reading her palm." She replied truthfully, huffing every now and then.

"You know how rather rash she is towards men." Levy shot back accusingly.

"Well she isn't rash towards Natsu." Lucy countered, stubbornly.

"Pft. Natsu's no man." Levy grinned at the sheer thought.

"Are you implying something?" Lucy questioned as if offended.

Earning a devil- like smirk from Levy."Why? Do you like him?" Levy chuckled as Lucy's eyes shot open, enlarging before a blush creeped up her cheeks.

"N-no"

"Your hesitating."

"N-no I'm not."

"The first stage of Love is always denial."

"I'm not denying a thing."

"Stage two, denying denial."

"I said I'm not! It'd do you some good to listen!"

"Stage three, frustration."

A small creak was heard and instantly the two ended their bickering averting their eyes toward the door.

"Oh a customer?"

      ...

"Erza where have you been?" Lucy questioned the demand that came with her tone had not gone unnoticed as Erza shuffled through the main doors.

"Sorry." Erza spoke apologetically slipping off her flimsy flip flops, approaching her friends with their desired explanation.

"I was out, taking a short walk." THEN groped by a stranger. No she did not add the last part.

"Erza I just- About earlier.. I wanted to apologi-"

"No its fine I've practically forgot about it. I completely overreacted, you shouldn't be apologizing." Erza cut off quite awkwardly.

"Oh! and Erza we gave a room away some person with this wild blue hair showed up saying they urgently needed a room, So-"

Erza shoulders stiffened at her words."Wild. Blue. Hair.?" Erza continued shifting uncomfortably."

...yes?"

"What room." Erza ordered her tone edging with authority and anger.

"Room 6 bu-"Erza narrowed her eyes before stomping down the hall. quickly scurrying behind her was Lucy and tailing her was Levy.

"You guys are too fast!" Levy pouted.

"I refuse to have a criminal stay in this Inn!" Erza stated only causing more confusion.

"Criminal?" They questioned in unison.

"Yes. Criminal! He pulled a knife on me! Then avoided the police by smothering his lips all over mine! The smart ass! Now hiding in my Inn!" Erza angrily explained approaching room six.

"Wait a damn minute, you kiss-"

"I don't think that you-"

"Enough! I shall settle this!" Erza proclaimed yanking the door open.Erza's face contorted into one of confusion.Yes,She had been face to face with unruly blue locks.Except these locks were a shade duller than what she'd been expecting. These locks also belonged to a female..Erza inspected the scene before her once more.A female in polka dotted panties.. Only polka dotted panties.Erza blinked twice in an awkward manner. Losing trust in her own voice she turned on her heel and marched through the same door she had burst into moments ago silently closing it behind her, where her friends awaited her.

"I-It wasn't a guy. You could've told me that!" Erza hissed out of embarrassment through grit teeth.

"That, Is Miss Juvia Lockser's room. I suggest you go apologize. We haven't had very many guests in a while and I certainly hope we don't lose her." Levy sighed.

Erza gave a tight nod all embarrassment aside. She would make Makarov proud and keep this Inn alive.

"E-excuse me?" She called knocking gently on the door.She waited a few moments before the door swung open.

"I apologize greatly for my complete stupidity an-"

"Juvia forgives you now have you-"

"what?"

Juvia rolled her eyes in annoyance an unsettling look of discomfort etching her face.

"Juvia." She cutely pointed her index finger towards herself.

"Forgives, you." She directed her finger towards Erza.

"But have you seen a half naked man, about yee tall?" Juvia questioned with her funky hand gestures. Erza arched an eye brow and slowly shook her head.A small sigh escaped her lips.

"I hope my Gray-sama shows up soon."

"Your Gray Sandwich?" Erza confirmed with uncertainty.

"Oh? Gray? You know Gray?" Lucy interrupted.Juvia narrowed her eyes. Scanning Lucy up and down.

"Yes. I do.. Love. Rival.." Juvia growled.

"Excuse me?" Lucy trembled in fear of Juvia's presence.

...

While the three were engaged in conversation Levy had slipped away.She mentally chuckled at how perfectly her plan was going.

Gajeel would be so proud of her! She tip-toed quietly easily slipping her small frame through the back door.

"Oi! Shrimp!"Immediately a smile sprouted from her petite face.

"Gajeel, I've missed you." She admitted coyly.

"Tch." She spotted a faint blush and felt satisfied enough.

"Where's this Fernandes friend of yours? didn't you say he'd be here?" She questioned.Right on cue a form tumbled out of the tree they were currently standing under.

"And there he is." Gajeel responded.

"Fuck, This must be karma slapping me across the face." The Ultramarine mumbled slowly rubbing his hide before standing.She took note of his Unruly blue hair.Wait.. Unruly blue hair?

"Do you by any chance know a girl by the name Erza Scarlet?"A wild grin stretched across his face.

...

Erza sat on the employees desk that had been placed at the lobby of the inn, stretching her limbs before re-focusing on all the paperwork left on the desk.The chimes that indicated the doors had been opened had rung, gaining the attention of Erza.

"Hello, Welcome to Fairy Tail In-"She stiffened at the new guest.This all too familiar guest.

"Lovely to see you again Miss Scarlet."

"I refuse to give you a room." She stated. Remembering his brilliant blue hair all too well.

"Oh? How rude." He tease

"Get out."

"Can't we talk?"

"No."

"Would you prefer communicating without words?" He questioned cheekily, inching closer to her face.She flushed a shade of pink before jerking away.

"I'll call the police."

So what do you think? :) drop me a comment if you've got the time