Chapter 17 (Happily Ever After)

Start from the beginning

Everyone was about to cheer but Cole,Zane, Lloyd, and Dareth shushed them. "Quiet everyone! They're here!" Cole said and everyone was quiet.

"Jay, it's beautiful at this time of day, cherry blossoms started to bloom everytime its dark" Nya said and Jay take her right hand and looked at her hazel eyes. "Nya, when we were young, I start to fell in love with you when I first looked at you. You looked beautiful with the necklace I give you and everytime I looked at the daisy, it reminds me of you blooming everyday. Everyday, you made my day more happy when I see you. Daisies and Cherry Blossoms will bloom like Water Lightning as our love gets strong everyday. We had been dating for 5 years and I want to ask you something but before I ask you, I want to tell you, I tell everyone in the palace to give me their blessings" Jay then take out a small box revealing a ring and kneeled on the ground with one of his legs.

Nya gasped and she looked at Jay's blue eyes and put her hands over her mouth for her not to squeal

"Will Princess Nya take my hand and marry me for the rest of my life?" Jay said and Nya hugged Jay. "Yes" Nya answered and everyone cheered.

"Looks like you bought a crowd to see this proposal" Nya said and she punched Jay in the arm. "Sorry, Nya, your brother told the people of Jamakai Village to see the proposal" Jay said and Nya sighed. "In case, you're wondering, it was Kai's idea for the proposal, he told me after his wedding if I can propose to you, but I never had a chance to get the ring and ask you so he asked your dad to buy the ring for me to propose to you so that you can had a much better wedding like his, he wants the both of us to have a happily ever after" Jay explained and Nya smiled. "Kai's the best older brother in the world. We should pay him back by letting him meet Skylor's parents" Nya said and Jay laughed. Jay put the ring in Nya's ring finger and they kissed.

To ever ever after
Forever could even start today
Ever ever after
Maybe it's just one wish away
Your ever ever after

It had been 2 months ever since Jay and Nya are engaged and today was a big day for those two. Today is their wedding and it was at the cruise ship who used to be a pirate ship. Everyone, Jay, and the priest were waiting for the bride, and Cole and Seliel decided to sing a wedding song(the song is I Do by 911, video's on the bottom) for Nya as she walked down the aisle. As the royal guards opened the doors, everyone stand up to see Nya as she walked on the aisle with her dad and Kai.

By the time, Ray and Kai give Nya to Jay, Ray thanked Jay for taking care of Nya. "Take care of her, Jay" "I will" "Or else I will kill you with a bomb" Everyone laughed and Kai and Ray went to sit down on their seats.

"You looked beautiful, Nya" Jay said as he put up Nya's veil to reveal her face. "Thanks, captain, Nadakhan and the others helped me choose the right look for today" Nya said.