Dancer AU Part 1

WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE REALLY LONG!!! Also go read my book of Klance oneshots, if you ship Klance but anyways ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!!!! Also trigger warning, there will be a few 'f ' bombs and I don't mean the word fuck. F-a-g-g-o-t, so be warned.....

                      Tweeks POV~

      I remember that ever since I was a young boy, I loved to dance. Everything about the art form intrigued me, pulling me closer and closer like a magnet. At first, I was a bit wary of wanting to do dance. I was afraid that kids would make fun of me, call me a faggot. So I kept this secret hidden for many years.

       There were only a few people who knew about my secret. There was my parents, my dance teachers, a few of my relatives, and my best friend, Leopold Stotch, or mostly known as Butters. Leo and I go way back, all the way back to the 1st grade.

                         ~Flashback~

    I walked into the dance studio, kids running around in the assortment of different dance shoes. I could feel myself start shaking a little bit at how nervous I was. 'All of these kids are already in their own cliques. I'll never fit in with any of them! Gah!' I thought. I started to panic and shake a bit more.

       "Hey there! I'm Leopold! But you can call me Butters!" A boy with blonde hair stuck a hand out in front of me. I looked at his hand for a few seconds before shaking it back. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

      "H-hello. I'm Tweek!" I smiled at him and looked down at his shoes. Tap shoes, just like mine. I wonder what other types of dance he does?

      "So, Tweek, what dance classes are you taking?" Leopold asked. I thought for a minute to remember what I was taking.

      "B-Ballet, Jazz, And Tap. What about you?" I felt a bit girly about taking ballet because it wasn't normally something a boy would take. I was only taking it for because my parents told me that it would help me become more flexible and open up my joints. I was also thinking about doing figure skating and my parents said that "almost all figure skaters took ballet".

       "Neato! I'm taking all three of those! Hey, we should be friends!" Leopold smiled brightly, his blue eyes sparkling tremendously.

      "Y-yeah, I would like to be friends!" I smiled back and we both giggled a bit as we walked into the tap studio together.

                    ~End of Flashback~

      I stretched on the floor of my room, my leotard and leggings on. Tonight was my first night of pointe ballet and Leo told me that it would be best to stretch before class. I wasn't sure about doing pointe because Leo also told me that we were the only boys in the class. I eventually changed my mind and decided to do it.

       My schedule was very busy during the week. On Mondays, I had ballet. Tuesdays is Tap. Wednesdays I have Jazz, and then on Thursdays I have Pointe. Luckily, my Friday's were free, but those were the nights I had to help my parents at their coffee shop.

       All of my nights were pretty busy too because I got home from school at around 4:00 p.m., then I ate dinner. Then I would go to whatever dance class I had that night (all of them were around an hour or an hour and a half), then I would get home around 7:00 p.m. at night. I would take a shower and do the hours of homework I had, do the work I had on my computer, then go to bed at around 1 in the morning. I woke up at 4:00 the next day for school, and repeat these steps all over again.