twenty two

Betty Cooper:

Today, was the day that I got out of the hospital. And rest at home. Still missing, my Jughead. I don't even know if he's mine.

I heard a knock from my window and I saw Jughead. I quickly opened it. I was excited seeing Juggie there. He came for me.

I smiled. "Juggie!" I said.

I got out of the way so he could enter my room.

"Betty, why did Veronica confront Alex." He scratched his head.

"What? I don't know why. Did she?" I asked.

"Why would I even come here?" He said.

Oh he came here for Alex

"Jug, why do you care so much about that person?" I asked.

"Because she's my friend!" He shouted.

"She?"

I began to cry.

"Then..wh-what am I?" I stuttered.

He looked at me and he sighed. He stayed silent.

"Jug, you know. I have been missing you! And I know you know that." I said.

"Miss me? At least Alex texts me and says that she misses me. You haven't texted me! You don't even want to meet up." He shouted every word.

"Jug you know that isn't true!" I said.

And he walked out.

I just stood there crying. Replaying every word that he said. Was it truly my fault?

^^^^

Veronica Lodge:

I decided to visit Betty. I'm going to tell her everything.

When I got to her house I saw her crying on the floor.

"Omg Betty." I hugged her.

"V, It's jjug. Hhe doesn't love me anymore." She cried.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Everything that made me hurt." She said.

I felt anger again. How could he do this to Betty.

"Is it about Alex. He came here to tell me that why you confronted Alex. And he told me that I was the one who wasn't talking to him." Betty stuttered.

"I'm really sorry Betts." I said.

______

I put Betty to sleep for her to rest and just in time Chic and Polly came home from the grocery store. I told them that I have to leave to do something. Chic and Polly forgot to bring home Betty Pop's food.

As I got to Pop's there wasn't much people. Really, i think I was the only person there.

"Pop, the usual!" I said and laughed.

"Coming right up Veronica."

While I was waiting, I heard laughter. I turned around to see Alex and Jughead laughing.

I went up to their table. I can't hold it anymore.

"And when did you have the strength going out with that girl after what you did to your own girlfriend?" I said.

"Veronica, Alex is just my friend." Jughead said.

"Friend? Wow!  You and your friend are really close to make you forget that you have a girlfriend waiting for you." I said.

"Why are you so mad?" Jughead asked.

That made me even angrier.

"Why I'm so mad? Because you don't know a single thing that happened to Betty when you are with that Bitch." I said.

"Do you know..that she was trying to cut herself? Do you know that she's back with digging her fingers into her palms. Do you know that she was crying every single day because she misses you? Do you know that she doesn't go to school anymore? She is failing. No. You haven't notice every single thing because you were to busy with your "friend". Do you know that she was brought to hospital yesterday?" I said. And he shook his head.

"See. What kind of boyfriend are you? Forgetting everything even the love of your life for your "Friend"." I added.

"That's not true. She wasn't talking to me and she doesn't wanna hangout with me." He said.

"Excuse me! You ditched her every single time she wants to talk and hang out with you. See it for yourself..Check your messages." I said.

He checked his phone. He saw how he acted all the way.

"Feel absolute shit now?" I asked.

And he nodded.

"That's not true!" Alex shouted.

I shushed her with my index finger.

"You're not part of this so you better shut up if I were you." I said and she rolled her eyes. I smiled at her.

"I'm such a dick for doing that to Betty." He whispered.

"Oh yes. Really!" I said.

While It staying in silent, my phone rang.

Caller ID: Polly

"Polly what's up?"
"Veronica! It's Betty! She was trying to cut again good thing Chic stopped her! Now she's screaming "I wanna die". Ronnie help her please."
"I'm on my way Polls."

"See what you just did?" I shouted at Jughead I could tell that, full anger was written on my face.

"Why?" He asked.

"Betty was trying to cut herself good thing Chic saw him and now Betty's screaming "I wanna die"" i said.

"Holy shit." He said.

I headed out and he followed me.

I ran inside my car.

I could see that he was about to walk to Betty's house.

"What are you doing? Come inside dickhead!" I shouted.

"You sure?" He asked.

"You don't wanna see Betty alive?"

He hopped inside the car.

When we got to the house we could hear screaming.

We saw Chic and Polly at the kitchen counter.

"Where's Betty?" I asked.

"At the room. She's tied." Polly said.

"What why?" I asked.

Chic showed me half of his face that was covering the ice pack. He had a black eye.

"Betty punched you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Don't tell me she's crazy." I said.

"V, I think it's time." Polly said.

"I think so too. That's not Betty." I said.

::::

Jughead Jones:

"No! Betty's not like that." I said.

"Jug, this is all your fault!" Veronica was crying.

"I'm going to fix this. We all didn't expect that Betty would be this crazy." I said.

"No, it's not your fault Jug." Chic said and he showed us the medicine that Betty was taking.

"Oh shit." Veronica said.

"What are we gonna do?" Polly asked.

I didn't hesitate to go upstairs to Betty's room.

I opened the door and saw Betty crying with her hands tied.

She was now saying, "Juggie, I'm really sorry." a lot of times. With her eyes closed.

"Juliet.."