He then reached over and felt my forehead. "Where's Ethan, Hazel and Kai?" I asked as I shoved his hand away.

His eyebrow rose, "Well, Ethan is in the kitchen with your mother and father. Hazel is outside playing with the bunnies and I don't know who Kai is," he spoke in an unsure tone.

"What? You hate Kai! How could you not know Kai? How did we even get here?" I frantically started to look around.

Victor let out a chuckle as if he found something amusing about this. "Mom, Freya's up," I heard Ethan shouting from the doorway. I turned to see he was dressed in a dark blue tux.

What the hell is going on?!

"We're leaving in five minutes," I could hear my mother shouting back. Ethan gave me a smile before walking away.

I looked towards Victor to see he was a bit worried. "You seem troubled. What's wrong?" he asked.

"Troubled? I seem troubled? Victor, I've never heard you use that word or talk like that before." I was now puzzled by what was going on. He just chuckled and leaned in towards me planting a kiss on my cheek before pulling away. He gave me a smile before something weird happened.

His body started to appear static as if it was some sort of television signal interference. I felt frozen in my spot as I let out a frightening gasp. The entire surround started to follow through with the same interference and between each second it did so, I could see a figure on the floor laying under a spotlight as the room was dark.

Soon everything faded away and I was in total blackness.

"H-hello?" I hesitantly called out. My voice echoed around before fading into the distance.

I heard a light being flickered on behind me along with a cold breeze rushing pass me. I slowly turned around I let out a scream as I saw my family and Victor sitting around the table in a bloodbath.

"Mom...Dad," I started to cry as I ran up to them. The more closer I got, the more visual it was to see their injures. I went to touch my mother but my hand just passed through her as if she was a projection. I did the same to my dad and the results were the same. Tears streamed down my face as I felt so helpless.

"Ethan," I called out as I started to choke on my tears. I walked over to him and saw his injures were different. Instead of a bullet to the head like what mom and dad had, he just had a rope tired around his neck as if he was choked to death.

How could this happen? Who did this?

I heard a groan coming from behind me causing me to let out a scream. Turning around, I saw Victor holding his arm which was shot. "Victor!" I shrieked as I went to see if he was okay but my hand just went right through him. "Victor!" I called in a louder voice but he didn't seem to hear me.

He just looked around the table and I could see the petrified look on his face as he looked at my parents and Ethan. Within a blink, I saw a human figure dressed in black was standing behind him. I watched as the figure turned to look my way but his face was not visible.

The person then pulled out a thin silver line which looked like a wire. He then quickly wrapped it around Victor's neck and yanked him back in the chair causing Victor to suffocate.

"Stop it!" I ordered the person as he was hurting Victor. I tried to push the figure away but I felt frozen in my spot. The person just kept their gaze on me. I looked back at Victor to see his neck was now bleeding due to the wire cutting through his skin.

"Please!" I begged bawling my eyes out. The person ignored. Victor soon stopped fighting back as he was now dead. The person disappeared and I looked around the table to see everyone I cared for was now gone. "This was all your fault," a voice whispered in a cold deep tone behind me.

Nature's Freak - BOOK 1 ✔ (Unedited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें