A CELESTIAL CONJUNCTION

"This is actually, beyond ridiculous!" Venus scoffed whilst flinging herself onto the velvety sofa. She crossed her legs, her high-slit, red bodycon exposing her tanned, long legs. "They could have at least offered us the penthouse suite, especially if they are to lay such ludicrous conditions upon us! And, on New Year's Eve, too!" She flipped her olive curls over her shoulders, sighing.

"My God, will you shut up! It's been ten minutes now! Apologies your highness for the inconvenience. You are the only person suffering, here." The tall, dark-haired stranger, who had been leaning against the vanity table, finally spoke, sarcasm dripping onto his every word. He rolled his emerald green eyes as an expression of frustration settled within them. Venus scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion at his words, before quickly replacing it with a blank expression. "What? Don't tell me. You really are royalty?"

"What?" She stood up, walking over to the large window. "Don't be absurd!" She glanced at his reflection, noticing how his lips tugged into a smirk. His hands softly caressed his immaculately groomed five o'clock stubble. She bit her lips. He was unfairly handsome.

"I don't believe you. What's your name?" His thick, sexy turkish accent almost had her answering. But, instead, she glared at him, walking towards the bed. As she walked past him, she could smell his sandalwood-like, musky, cologne. Her heart skipped a beat.

"I don't care about what you choose to believe. And, no thank you; you're a stranger. So, please go and annoy anything else." She rolled her eyes, picking up a magazine.

"Okay." He said. "Mehyar Altanis Raees Sylla." He bowed, mockingly. "At your service, your highness. But please, call me Mars." He flashed her a smile as she pursed her lips, continuing to aggressively flip through the pages. Mars smirked at the dangerously beautiful woman, laid across the bed. If he had his way, he could have had her bended over, begging for him t-. Just then her tongue licking over her blood-red painted lips distracted him from his previous thought, and his mind now conjured up all the wicked ways he could-.

Mars internally groaned. Just 10 hours.

"Excuse me, but what do you think you're doing?"

"Getting comfortable."

"Um, I don't think so." Venus stood up,  both hands on her curvy hips. Mars stopped, mid-opening his shoe. "You, Mr Sylla, will take the sofa." She crossed her arms, unknowingly emphasising her delicious-looking breasts.

"Absolutely not. You too, are a stranger. Why should I sacrifice my comfort for you?"

Venus' jaws fell from utter shock. "Where were you raised? Of course, you're not a gentleman. Why am I not surprised?" She huffed. For a second, Mars' gaze lingered, lost on her lips, before he smirked at her.

"I am a strong believer of equality among the genders. If women are to fight for equal pay, then, once in a while, they can take the couch, too. So, if you are bothered - and, by the way, I have no problem in sharing a bed with you for one night  - but, please, feel free to take the couch." He flashed her a sexy smile, before tucking himself in under the duvet. He unbuttoned his shirt, removing it.

The nerves this bastard has. As he placed his right arm under his head, Venus' gaze lingered on his bulging triceps, before she quickly, yet dramatically, stomped away, over to the mini-bar. She muttered insults in Greek as she rummaged through the fridge. Smirnoff. At least there was alcohol.