The Start Of Pat The Horse

hi, it's me [dicky] i wrote this a couple of years ago soley because i saw the Pat The Horse ep and thought "huh, spongebob sure has gone downhill." i promise you, i wasn't on anything when writing this. it's a joke fic. if i honestly thought this was a good story, god would of smited me on the fucking spot. so. enjoy i guess?

(yo wattpad if you delete this again im goinfg to fucking destry everthing you love thanks also i forgot that intro so fuck me in the goddamn ass and take this fucking bull util I fix it)

A rope surrounds the words "Pat The Horse". Bubbles move up the screen and it cuts to Patrick's house. A shooting star shoots above his house.

"Okay Patrick, one more book and then you go to sleep 'kay?" Spongebob said and sets the book down then grabs another from the small pile beside the sandy chair Patrick had made specially for him.

"'Kay." Patrick said dejectedly and laid back on his sandy mattress, making sure that Spongebob could see his between his legs and spread them slightly to give Spongebob a better view at the raging boner he had currently. Of course, Patrick would never be able to admit to Spongebob that he always thought of how Spongebob would look bent over the stove at the Krusty Krab as Patrick shoved his giant pink cock in Spongebob's tight asshole. Oh, how Patrick just wanted Spongebob to eat a Krabby Patty with his cum in it.

Spongebob held up the book he had grabbed and smiled at Patrick. "This one is called You Can Be Anything!" Spongebob turned the book towards himself and opened it.

Patrick jumped into the air and did a couple of frontflip rolls and landed on his bed softly facing Spongebob, making sure that his ass was visible to him. Patrick hoped that if he showed his ass to him that Spongebob would forget the book and fuck Patrick like the naughty nautical seawhore he is. Patrick could only imagine what Spongebob's spongy cock felt like though. Would it absorb all of Patrick's cum? "I can be anything?!"

Spongebob gently grabbed the fluffy ball on Patrick's nightcap. He tried not to stare at Patrick's juicy ass. His mouth was starting to water and his dick was starting to grow hard at the thought of how Patrick might taste. "You sure can pal!"

Patrick felt his heart shatter into a million pieces at the word 'pal'. It only reminded him that Spongebob didn't seem him as anything other than a 'pal'.

"And take a look." Spongebob held up the book to reveal a white page with the words 'You Can Be' in yellow and outlined in red. Spongebob reached his hand over the book and grabbed the page, gently turning it as he read aloud to Patrick. "You can be a firefighter."

Patrick was startled when the fight fighters house spurted water at Patrick. He reared up like a horse and shook his ass a little. Spongebob turned the page to reveal what seemed like the same fish from before bent over and holding his ass. A fish doctor wearing a blue coat held up a large needle. "You can be a doctor."

Patrick gritted his teeth, grabbed his own behind and shook his violently. He could just imagine how the incredibly sharp needle would have felt in him. He didn't like the idea of it at all and wanted to Spongebob to turn the page immediately.

Spongebob turned the page to reveal the doctor fish from the previous page riding a gorgeous light brown horse with a darker brown tail and mane with a light brown diamond in the center of its forehead. "You can be a cowboy." Patrick felt his heart leap in his chest at the image. He didn't know what it was but he just felt so compelled to that image.

Patrick pointed at the page. "That's what I want to be!"

"A cowboy! Great choice!" Spongebob smiled and thoughts began to race through his head. He knew that Sandy was from Texas and knew all about that kind of get-up. He wondered if Sandy would be able to get a cowboy suit for him. It would cost Spongebob, but he wouldn't mind having to go down on her again if it meant that Patrick could be happy.