I love my father (August Alsina Love Story)

Hay,my name is Jayce Alsina, Yes August Alsina is my father but I have some type of feelings for him only one person knows that I like him and that's my friend Raven.Anywhore I am 16 my favorite color is black and blue.I have a medium sized ass and Big boobs.I get beat my my father's "girlfriend" Teiana.She said if I tell my daddy she would beat me worst.

Jayce P.O.V

I woke up to very unpleasant sounds.

Teiana:Ughh,DADDY harder

August: WHAT'S MY NAME

Teiana:August

August:No what's my name

Teiana:DADDY

Jayce:*mumbles*Bitch that's my daddy

Jayce change into a cropped bulls sweatshirt with skinny khakis and for my jewelry I put on a bulls snapback backwards ,a gold chain and a red crossed ring.

When I went out my room I saw daddy and gagged I guess he saw me and tried to hug me but you already know I swerved on him.

Jayce:Uhhhhh...nahhh did you take a shower and was yo hands cause you goin be fishy fishay.

August:Yes baby girl I did all of that know come hug daddy

Jayce: ight daddy 😍 (hugs him)

August POV

Jayce pulls away an jogs downstairs. All August could do is stare at her ass. Jayce probably didn't tell you but I'm not her real father. I adopted her when she was a baby. This may seem wrong but I think I've fallen for my daughter.

Jayce POV
I saw out the corner of my eye daddy looking at me with lust in his eyes. So I added a little twist for him until I heard the Thot demon come out of her dungeon.

Teiana: Daddy come back I miss you

August:okay baby

Teiana started cheesing with her dumb ass. After that I left for school.

Should I continue or delete it ?????

Jayce P.O.V

I made it to school an saw my main, Raven.Me and raven has been together since diapers thats the one i count on.She was the only one that knew i liked August.

Raven:Wassup bitch

Jayce:wassup hoe

Raven:whats up with august and thot demon

Jayce:they was fuckin this morning

Raven:im sorry babygirl

Jayce:thank ya 😘😘😕

Raven:but anyways do you wanna go ta the mall to get your mind off it.

Jayce: hell yeah