random

Melody!" Lily screamed running down the hall of Woshiere Boarding School. "Melody!" I turned facing her. 

            "Did you eat Coco Puffs for dinner again?" I took her hyper personality into a hug.

            "No, not at all."

            "Then why were you screaming my name down the hall?" I hooked our arms and we continued to history class.

            "Jamie told me that she heard from her cousin, Vernia, that her best friend was talking to Brian and he was going to ask you to the movies tonight." She let out the complicated story in one breath, flipping her black curls behind her shoulder.

            "Okay, we all know that that is not true. Have you heard the things that Vernia shoots out of her mouth?"

            "Take your seat, take your seats." Lily and I walked in just as the bell rang. "Take your seat ladies." Mr. James narrowed his eyes on us and the rest of the late crew. "Now, I expect attendance and entrance to be perfect and right on the dot. "

            "What is his problem?" Lily whispered in my ear, when he started his lesson on The Civil War.

            "I'm not sure." I shrugged her off, coping the chicken scratch from the board.

            "Goodie Two Shoes!" She taunted. I looked around, being the only one coping down the notes for the test, I slowly let my pen drag to a stop. "That's better." Lily screamed in my ear, tapping my shoulder so I would turn around.  "What color do you think?" She held up a bright pink liquid and a dark blue.

            "For you, pink." I turned back around, sneaking small notes from the board into my notebook.

            "You know I agree." I rolled my eyes. She was really getting on my nerves. "You going to go to Parents Night?"

            "No."

            "Why not??"

            "They aren't coming." The bell dinged and I was out the door, down the hall, and to the parking lot before Lily could pack up. I stopped at my car, breathing hard. This school was stupid. The sound of a motorcycle jerked my senses up. I calmed down the brreathing, searching for the owner of the sound. With no luck after 5 minutes, I climbed into my car. An errie feeling surrounded me. It was the type of feeling you get when you hear something in the dead of night. The darkness is just sournding you, teasing you with the fear of the unseen. I pushed it quickly away, pulling out of park.

            "Tally up those points for me, We're settling the score. After everything we started you're gonna keep begging me for more!" I yelled to the song that was bursting out of the speakers on full blast.