One will Death(plus volome 4)

Comincia dall'inizio

You: god I hope I'm right

I turned into waybig and killed my friends wow sounds weird to say.

You: come on out scare!

Scare: oh you've ruined the fun.

You: please I've seen enough tv shows and movies to see this was fake.

Scare: well you can't do anything to me your dead and in my world I warned you.

You: no.

Scare: what?

You: I said no nothing is keeping me away from my family and I am doing a some thing in movies and tv shows where the hero lives to see his friends once again!

I wake up I looked at my arm to see the ultamatrix is gone I saw on a news paper seeing a nuclear explosion happened at beacon and heard from a white fang member that a maiden has joined them which I believe to be Annie I also read that one member of the school died and it was me and I also read teachers daughter will be raised by her grandfather and I heard from a village that 6 huntsmen saved them which I also believe to be RNJR but I guess Ari and Alfie joined as well as Pyrrha and I have been trying to find Weiss first since she will lead me to yang then ruby.

Time skip

I have been walking to Weiss family home to see a party was happening and I know what to do a singer was late and asked to fill in the role the guy agreed and gave me a suit and a mask after Weiss was finished singing it was my turn.

In song some diamond head crystal formed around me and at the end they disappeared now everyone clapped at my preforms and some people shed a tear I was going to talk to Weiss but ironwood came in front of me.

Ironwood: L/n you're alive.

You: I know.

Ironwood: and I know that the omnitrix is destroyed.

You: yes and I have a plan to help us take down Salem and is penny ok.

Ironwood: yes why?

You: in the original time line she died as well as Pyrrha.

Ironwood: yes but the plan.

You: oh its-

I was interrupted by Weiss when she was trying to do some good she summoned a hog Grimm like on the first day at ports class.

You: ironwood stop her I need to stay hidden.

Ironwood: why?

You: just go I'll tell you the plan later his my number.

Everything went normal as the show I waited till morning to confront Weiss and I told ironwood the plan I just needed to borrow a pistol I also got a disguise as a butler I went to Weiss room and her dad was yelling at her I saw a gap and looked at everything I saw Weiss stand up to her father then I was waiting till I saw Weiss dad slap her.

You: ok that's it!

Weiss: Y/n but how?

I pointed the gin at Weiss father and said.

You: stay the hell away from my wife!

Mr. Schnee : what is the meaning of this!( I forgot his name)

You: I want a ship for 2 and I don't want you following us!

Mr. Schnee: fine but Weiss is no longer a Schnee.

You: no she's a L/n.

I shot Weiss dad and felt bad ass and took of the butter uniform,

Weiss: why did you shoot my dad?

You: don't worry he's only stunned and it made me pretty awesome.

Weiss just kissed me by surprised she grabbed her weapon and we went to an atlas base.

Ironwood: I hope your plan will work.

You: yeah right now I don't know what will happen next.

I went to a The ships control and we started to fly.

Weiss: wait this is the new atlas ship home the falcon.

You: just like Star Wars.

Weiss: yeah.

Then we flew to ravens camp

You: ok next stop ravens camp.

Weiss: wait isn't that yang's mother.

You: yeah I'm preventing her from doing something stupid.

As we traveled to raven camp and landed we were held at gun point.

Weiss: what do we do.

You: don't worry I have a plan

(Just skip to 10 seconds.)

Raven: what the hell is that music?

You: hi remember me?

Raven: so you're my daughters other wife.

You: yeah that point is kind of confusing.

Raven: so why you here?

You: I want to wait for someone and she will comes our rescue because we are your prisoners.

Weiss: what!

You: just wait have a plan.