Vanessa

[AUTHOR'S NOTE] :
Hello Before You Read This Book I Wanted To Thank You For Choosing This Story And Wanted To Remind Any Of You Shy Readers Not To Be Afraid To Vote Or Comment On Parts You Like Or Dislike.

(Warning)
*May include disturbing psychopath themes / sexual themes or foul language. Read at own risk.

(Vanessa Pov)

I looked in my fridge grabbing a soda before heading out to my doctor's appointment. As I got in my car driving to the small clinic I began to wonder why Mr. Henry my old doctor retired so early in his career.

It's a small town and not many people quit their jobs so it's pretty shocking to find out that I have a new doctor. I walk through the halls of the clinic to the front desk where receptionist, Gloria who happens to also be a nurse greets me.

"Why Vanessa how nice to see you again," She smiles hugging me.

Gloria happens to be my mom's best friend and is like a god mother to me. It's such a small world I live in.

"Yes I missed you too. I'm here for my 2:00 appointment." I say smiling as we part.

Gloria's face brightens. "Oh yes the new doctor, quite a hunk if I may say so." Gloria winks causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Door 2B on the left wing." Gloria says before going back to her desk filling out papers. I start to make my way down the hall to the room 2B.

Before I can open it someone runs into me as the door opens making me fall. I look up to see an attractive man in his mid 30's wearing a badge that says 'Doctor Rylan' "Oh I'm so sorry miss I didn't see you there." Doctor Rylan says extending his arm which I take gratefully as he leads me inside his office.

We sit down across from each other.
I'm on a cushion table and him a desk chair. I watch as he looks through my files. "So Ms. Vanessa what can I do for you today." He asks in a serious tone staring at me in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Well I'm just here for my usual check up or u-um I used to when Doctor Henry was here."

Doctor Rylan frowns when I mention his name. "Oh yes him from the talk of the staff he was quite popular. Were you friends with him?" He asks studying my face in thought.

I shake my head absentmindedly.
"No not really he was just my doctor."
He nods smiling. "Ok well before we begin your check up, Ms. Vanessa I'm going to have to ask you a few questions."

"Ok." I nod as he rolls up a paper on his clip board to begin.

"Have you taken any alcoholic beverages or drugs in the last three days."

"No."

"Have you experienced any pain or injures that I should know about?"

"No."

"Ok um... Ms. Vanessa are you sexually active." I looked up at him blushing shaking my head but felt a bit creeped out when he smiled.

"Ok Vanessa that concludes our check up." I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Well this was awkward. Usually doctor's ask more serious questions and have you take at least a urine test.

I rose up grabbing my purse.
"Well thank you." I said about to go but stopped once he extended his hand. "Anytime." He smiled a big grin as I took his hand shaking it.

When I left the room I could sense and see his eyes roaming my body from the corner of my eye sending a shiver up my spine. What I creep. I thought annoyed.