He ends his little rant, and I am left feeling awed. And a little bit embarrassed. I vow right then to try to not let my insecurities get the better of me.

"I believe you. Please be patient with me. I'm not going to be able to let go of my baggage at the drop of a hat. Just keep reminding me, and it will sink in at some point."

"I can do, that, Skye. It will be my privilege to show you every day just how precious you are to me; to us. If you give us the chance, we will prove it every day for the rest of our lives." He raises a hand and brushes some hair behind my ear. He shifts me so I'm more on my back. "Can I kiss you now?" He whispers. I nod my head, no more words necessary.

He leans down and lightly brushes his lips against mine, while placing a hand against my cheek, sliding it around to just beneath my ear. A movement that makes me feel precious. I place my hands against his chest and kiss him back. His tongue snakes out to play with mine. Every movement slow and patient. Like we have all the time in the world. Feelings of rightness flow through me, and I sigh a sigh of contentment. I lean into the kiss a little more, adding pressure to the kiss. He growls a little in the back of his throat and shifts us so I am completely underneath him. He frames my head with both of his hands, tangling his fingers in my hair. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and play with the little hairs there. The kiss is no longer a leisurely one, heat coursing through my body.

He props himself up and one elbow while the other one moves to my hip, giving it a slight squeeze. His lips leave mine and trail kisses along my jaw before landing at the spot where my shoulder and neck meet. I tilt my head giving him better access, letting out a moan.

"Skye, those little noises are going to be my undoing." He whispers in my ear, then sucks on my earlobe. It like a straight shot, directly to my core, and I flood my panties. I squirm against him, and moan again. He drops his head, and leans against my neck. "Can I touch you?" He asks, whisper soft

"Only if I can touch you back." I whisper back.

He leans up a little bit, and I pull my shirt up over my head, while he does the same with his own. The large expanse of his bare chest makes my mouth water, so I lean up and rain little kisses across it, my hand running across his lower chest and abs. He lowers the cups of my bra, exposing my breasts to him. He leans down and takes a nipple into his mouth, lightly tugging. I arch my back to give him better access, and throw my head back, my breath coming in quick bursts. He switches his attention to my other nipple, giving it the same treatment.

He halts his movement and leans up to place a light kiss to my lips. His hands are the waist band of my pants as he pulls them down, taking my panties right along with them. When he has them off, my legs fall apart, exposing myself to him. I'm a little worried about what he thinks, but I'm not left to wonder long.

"You are stunning, Skye." I lean up and reach behind me a take my bra off, might as well complete the unclothing.

He runs his hands along my sides, while he places soft kisses across my belly. He scoots himself further down the couch, as his kisses move lower down my belly, until he is at the soft heat of me. He hooks his arms under my legs, then uses one hand to part my folds. He leans down and licks straight up my seam, then sucks my clit into his mouth, and flicks it with the tip on his tongue. My back arches off the couch, effectively pushing my core closer to him. He releases my clit only to start slowly flicking his tongue against it. He moves one hand back under my leg and pushes a finger inside me.

"So wet." He murmurs against me, and resumes his flicking. Waves of desire, and need, flow through me, and I realize I'm feeling his feelings, and as they merge with my own, I explode in ecstasy. I moan out my pleasure and drench his face in my juices, which he laps up greedily. He never stops until I finally come down of the pleasure high. He ceases his movements and looks up at me between my legs and gives me a little grin. He places soft kisses to each one of my thighs. He scoots up and the taste of myself on his lips sends another wave of desire shooting through me.

I reach down and undo his jeans, and start to push them down. He halts my efforts with a hand over my own.

"You don't have to do that, Skye."

"But I want to. I want to make you feel good, too." I reply and double my efforts to get his pants down. He finally relents and lets me take his pants off. It's a little awkward, but it happens, his penis standing at attention and bobbing a little bit. There's a small bead of precum. I push him so he's sitting, and I lean over him and lick that bead off. Salty and tangy, and not unpleasant. I slowly take him in my mouth, my tongue flat against him. I use my hand to help because there's no way I'll be able to take him all the way in. I use my saliva the help with lubrication and between my mouth and hand i have him covered.

I start to bob my head up and down, and twist my head and head. The pleasure flowing through me from him, has me nearly on the brink of another orgasm. It only takes a few minutes of my ministrations before he's trying to pull me off. I can feel his balls start to tighten, so I know he's near. I work overtime to get him there, and he explodes in my mouth. I swallow everything he gives me. I slowly stroke him through his finish. When he's finally given me everything he, I release him with a soft pop.

He grabs me by the waist and places me in his lap. He kisses me, a deep kiss, that leaves me breathless. He releases my lips, and tucks my head against his chest. The steady thumping of his heart relaxes me. I close my eyes and melt into him, completely spent at the moment.

"Thank you, Skye." He tells me, giving the top of my head a kiss. I snuggle into the heat of him and sigh. It's been a great couple of days, and I have a feeling it's only going to get better. I settle in his lap and allow myself to fall asleep in the arms of one of the men I'm going to be spending my life with.