Dumb Guy😜

Suho:Yaa, imma... Why didn't you tell her that you can't ride roller coaster.... Do jegeum gwinchana?

BaekHyun: Neh, now I'm absolutely fine. Hyung, order something to eat.

Ji Won: Suho-sshi I'm really sorry . Are you angry with me?

Suho: You don't need to be sorry now. BaekHyun-ah is okay now and it's enough for me.

BaekHyun:  Hyung, I'll go to my house today. You know today is my sister's birthday. When you go back to the dorm please tell Sehun to come to my house.

Ji Won: Can I ask a question?

Baekhyun: Of course... You are like our friend. You can ask anything.

Ji Won: Can i ask about your personal life?

Beakhyun and Suho's jaw drops hearing her question.

Ji Won: Aniya... I just joked with you guys.😊😂 When will you make your comeback? Your fans are desperately waiting...

Suho: It's not yet decided. But we will make our comeback in July.

BaekHyun: We're working so hard for our comeback. You know, they have a huge expectation from us.

The meal has served to them. They started to eat. Suho is waiting and saying himself "When will she say her words.What she wants to tell me?!! Ahh..when will Baek Hyun-ah go to home!! So frustrating chincha!"

BaekHyun: So, Ji Won-ah what is your plan? What will you do after graduation?

Ji Won: Umm.... I'll go to a foreign country to persuade my higher study. Then if i get any job I'll settle myself there.
BaekHyun: Woah.. It's a huge plan. Won't you come back to our country? How can you live there forgetting us?!!

Ji Won: This is the reality.😞 But I'll never forget you guys. You guys have changed my life. So how can i forget you and live there? I'll contact you everyday. But i think you'll be busy with your work and you'll not find any time to talk with me.

BaekHyun: Aniya this thing will not happen. Don't worry( He giggles). Btw what will happen with your boyfriend?

(Umm.. What is he asking me?!! Does he want to confess me or what?)
Ji Won: I don't have any boyfriend. So nothing will happen with him😆😊

BeakHyun: Woah....

Suho is thinking "What are they talking about!!! Am i invisible for them? They don't even ask me anything. I better leave this place. Btw what did she mean? She doesn't have any bf!! Then there is a door open for me🤔 aish... BeakHyun-ah!! why does  he interfere between us! Why doesn't he understand that i like her even living under the same roof."

Suho calls his manager, "Hyung, jigeom odiya?(where are you now) I'm coming to you"

He tells BaekHyun "I'm leaving. I've some works" he waves to them.

Ji Won:What happened with him? Why is he leaving so quickly?

BaekHyun: He just excused himself. He was bored, so he left. Ahh.. I shouldn't have stayed here long time. Every time when he becomes bored he leave us.

Ji Won: Ahh... Nan baboya😑 I should have told him what i wanted to tell him. F***
She quickly puts his thumbs on her lips.
BaekHyun looks at her. She embarrassingly tells him"Miyanhae(sorry)"

"Haha... You don't need to blush. Stop it... It's okay.....😛I understand you what are you feeling now"

--------FAST FORWARD--------
BaekHyun reached home and waiting for Sehun's arrival .When Sehun reached his home, he calls BaekHyun to open the door.

Sehun: SURPRISE🤗👏
There is a girl behind Sehun...

Yoon Su: Hey sweetheart,surprise!!

BeakHyun: OMO~ Uri Yoon Su ( his gf)
BaekHyun gives a kiss to her!!

Yoon Su: Here is a gift for your sister. (They all are talking like whispering cause they don't want to wake the other members of the house)

BaekHyun: I also brought a gift for her. Do you want to see? Here is it..

Yoon Su: that's so nice. I'm sure she'll look so good.

BaekHyun: My friend made it for her.

Yoon Su: Do you have any friend!! Why don't you tell me?

BaekHyun: Kuniyang (Just because...)

Yoon Su: When will you meet me with her? umm? Umm??

BaekHyun: Okay okay ..... I'll try to meet you with her.