Chp.8 The Animal's Shelter.

We walked up to the one door on the right of ours, the closer we got, the louder the music coming from inside it got. Muffled as it was, I could still recognise the song. Ecanus knocked on the door, but the music just got louder. Both Ecanus and Castiel's faces twisted into scowls, "Let's just leave him." Ecanus said bitterly. 

"Who is it?" I asked, curious as to why they wanted to leave him out.  

"Just Ezekiel.." said Cas with a sigh, "He is always like this.." 

"Yeah," said Ecanus, "he IS going to be the Arch-Angel of death, I suppose thats why he stays in his dark room alone with his music all the time." 

"Death?" I exclaimed, "Arch-Ange? Doesn't that make him your future boss?" I said impressed. 

"Oh hell no!" both boys yelled in unison, "Death yes, Arch-Angel yes, but not until we graduate!" said Ecanus while Cas just shook his head sadly at the idea. 

"But aren't you guys the same angels as in the bible?" I said confused, 

"Yeah well.." Cas started,  "We are their sons, the name and rank is passed down the generations."

"Aswell as some of the traits." Ecanus clarified with a proud smile, 

I looked at Cas questioningly, waiting for him to clarify, he met my gaze then took a breath to add with a frustrated look; "Ecanus inheireted writing and athletic skills.." rolling his eyes as Ecanus puffed up like a proud peacock. 

"Writing?" I looked him up and down doubtfully, 

"Yeah!" he said defensivly, "I've written the Alex rider series and a ton of other action series, not to mention, some romance" he finished with a smirk, edging closer to hold my hand while he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Um.. sure you did," I said, pulling away my hand,"But im pretty sure that Anthony Horrowitz wrote those." I said raising my eyebrow questioningly. 

"Well then here is a secret," he said gesturing for me to come closer so he could whisper to me. I came closer and put my ear out for him, "Those authors, they are just cover actors." he chuckled, 

I looked at him skeptically, "No." then over to Cas, who nodded "No!."

I looked surprised, and then examined Ecanus more closely, he just smiled wider and then walked over to one of the two doors on the left of the hall.

Castiel gestured for me to go ahead of him, and I stepped ahead of him and up to the door, still muttering 'no' under my breath as I went. Ecanus went ahead and knocked, from inside I heard the faint tweet of birds rise up to the sound, and then was startled when the door opened to reveal another Angel; he was very tanned, with messy black hair, and almost black brown eyes with what was becoming the standard eight pack rippling under his stomach. Where were these boys getting these bodies? I screamed in my head. He was wearing a button up shirt, it was open to reveal his chest and abs, and he was wearing some worn jeans that rode low enough to let some blue checkered boxers peak through... which also hung just enough that I could see some of his pelvic muscles... I tore my eyes back up to his face to see him looking at me in confusion, then looking to Ecanus and Cas for an answer. "Meet our new roomate!" said Ecanus excitiedly, grabbing me by the waist and hugging me towards him.  

I pushed him but his grip stayed just as tight, so I gave up and cautiously smiled up at the Angel in the doorway. He looked completely bewildered but smiled back all the same, "well, then come in and meet my roommates!" he looked almost as excited as Ecanus as he opened the doorway even wider for us to enter.