Catching Feelings

When we both turned around Briana and his cousin Jason was gone. It felt weird sitting in his lap. To end the awkward silence I said '' Im thirsty '' , and start heading to the kitchen. He grabbed my hand, and said wait. He kissed me twice on my neck. It felt so good, I made a (mm) sound. I began to chuckle softly, and he said '' alright now you can go ''. I blushed so hard while I was walking away. I didn't know what we were though. All of a sudden we seen Briana and Jason coming down the stairs laughing. Levi and I said '' Where yall come from, and what's so funny ''. They replied '' We got a new game it's called Dare or Strip ''. I spilled the juice all over myself and dropped the glass. Some of the glass got into my feet. I dropped to the ground yelling. My eye site got a little blury because I fell hard. Someone start coming towards me and it was Levi. After that I blacked out. I just remember waking up in Levi's bed. He was sitting in the chair right next to me, he looked so miserable. I looked at my foot and all the glass was out and there was something wrapped around it. '' Your awake '' Levi said as he wrapped his fingers into mine. I looked into his eyes, and it looked as if he had been crying. Even though we were bestfriends I really didn't see him cry that often. '' You been crying '' I asked. '' Yeah I thought I lost you '' he replied. '' Well it's ok I'm fine '' I said as I ran my fingers in his hair. He grabbed my hand, and kissed it. A smirk appeared on my face. Then I thought about Briana and Jason. '' Where are they''? I asked. He then said '' I told them to go home ''. '' Can you take me home ? '' , I asked. He replied '' Yes '',and asked me were my parents home. '' No '' I replied. He then picked me up bridal style, and carried me to his car. We stopped to get Pizza Hut, and then went to my house. He got out the car and came around my side, and opened the door. He picked me up, and carried me to my door. I unlocked it, and he helped me in. He said '' Well call me if you need anything''. I grabbed his hand and said '' Stay''.  '' Alright G you know I will '' he replied. We went upstairs to my room. '' I'm gonna shower '' I said. '' You need help ma '' he said. '' Nah I'm good '' I said tripping then falling on my face. '' Are you sure '' he said with a smirk on his face.'' Just help me up "" I replied. He helped me up, and carried me in the tub. Then he left so I could wash. When I was done I started brushing my hair, and drying it with the towel a little. It was still a little dry. After that I started drying off, then I wrapped my towel around me, and walked in my room. Levi started looking me up and down, I rolled my eyes and grab my clothes. I put on a wife beater and my pajama shorts. I walked back in my room, and layed next to him. He took off his shirt, and told me he can only fall asleep while cuddling. I bit my lip hard, and put my hand out telling him to come here. He put me on top of him to make it seem like I was straddling him. He pushed my head down, and started making a trail of hickies on my neck. I started playing with his hair and started on his neck. He started to moan a little. He grabbed my neck, and began to kiss me. The kiss that he gave me didn't feel like a truth or dare kiss. It felt like a real one. My heart start racing really fast. After we let go from the kiss I, I put my head on his chest. I layed on top of him, and began to fall asleep in his arms....