Swimming In The Black Lake.

When I was a lot younger than what we are now, there was a deep and cold Black Lake near our house.

We all used to meet up down there and go for a swim; but our parents weren't all too happy with us being down there. But none of us listened, and we went down there whenever we could. My sister was the one who took us down there, she acted like my mum. I don't see my mum anymore; Daddy said she's gone away for a while.

Then one day my sister didn't come home, I was late back from school but I saw her leave through the tall school gates. But she just wasn't there when I came home. Daddy told me that she had gone with Mummy and that she wouldn't be back for a while. He also told me that I could no longer go down to that Black Lake...

One Saturday night he said to me "do you want to see Mummy?" And of course I said yes, I was excited and I wanted to see my mummy for the first time!! So we left the house and got in the Car... He started driving behind the house and towards the Black Lake, I asked him where we were going, he simply said "to go and see Mummy."

We pulled up beside the Lake and he got out of the car, I just sat there wondering about what was happening right now. He opened my door and pulled me out; I screamed in pain as he clawed at my arms and then shoved them behind my back.

He then screamed "Tell Mummy I love her" and with that, he put my head under the water and didn't let go...