Realization...

Realization...

Realizing that you're life is controlled by darkness and fear is realizing that:

When you hear an Aeroplane when you're alone you automatically think that you're life is now completely over for you and everyone you love.

When you hear a sound in the shower; the only time you have you're back turned and you're guard down you automatically think there is someone in the room with you or someone is behind you waiting for you to realize that you're death is inevitable. 

When you turn the lights off late at night on your way upstairs; you run and you don't realize it... Are you trying to run away from the demon that lurks in the dark, dark living room?...

When it's quite, that quite that you can hear a low humming in you're ears which indicates just how quite it is at that moment in time; why is no one there?... zombies? Or did they disappear.

Our lives are surrounded by complete and utter darkness that even the light fails to penetrate our fears and make them disappear. Why are we so scared of all of this? Is it because we are unsure about what's going on around us, our surroundings the fact that you are so un-sure about everything..?

Or are you just scared of being alone...