You kiss one of the losers

Finn
You kissed Wyatt

Why: you were at a party with everyone, Wyatt was sober and you were drunk. You kissed him and he kissed you back, little did you know Finn was across the room looking at you both.

Did he break up with you: Yes. He left the party straight after he saw it. The next day you went to his house to apologise but he still ended things. He low key wanted to kill Wyatt.

Jack
You kissed Finn.

Why: He was having really bad anxiety and was about to go on stage to do an interview with a big audience. You were backstage with him and kissed him.

Did he break up with you: No. He called Finn crying and didn't know what to do because he still really liked you. Finn gave him advice and told him to call you.

Jaeden
You kissed Jack.

Why: Jack invited you to hang out with him for the day. You thought it was in a friend way but Jack kissed you. You didn't pull away but ended up running out of the place because you felt guilty.

Did he break up with you: No. You called Jaeden to explain and surprisingly he was chill about it.
"Just don't do it again ok"
He still hasn't talked to Jack.

Wyatt
You kissed Jaeden.

Why: You were both hanging out in your room as friends. You guys were slow dancing and you tripped over a pair of shoes sending you both to the ground. He landed on top of you his face inches from yours. You kissed him and it turned into a intense make out session.

Did he break up with you: Yes. He found out because Jaeden told Jack and Jack told Wyatt. He called you crying.
"You know I fucking found out from jack!"
"Look I'm sorry I-"
"Did you enjoy it?" You can hear the sadness in his voice.