Part 16

////YOUR POV////

You yawn and continue to watch tv you changed into your usual clothes. You get up and disappear and reappear in the akatsuki hideout "Hey (y/n)...." deidara says. "Hey deidei...." you say and walking into peins office.

You hand pein a scroll that kakashi and obito picked up from the kazakage's office "Here I brought you something that may be useful...." you say hand hand it to him he opens in. "Yes this is something we can use" Pein says

He looks at you "so zetsu has been watching you....I understand that you had no choice but to tell them but you could've lied a little" he says and sighs. "Did you also hear about what happen earlier?" you ask

He gets a slight nose bleed and looks at you. "Y-yes indeed I did, but nevermind that you are dismissed!" he says. "But I have one more question do I have to go back?" you ask. "with this information, no you do not." he says and turns around to his papers.

You walk out of the room and walk into hidan. "Hey (y/n)~" he says looking at you lustfully. "What hidan...?"you say. "I was wondering, will you be mine for the night?" he says as he pins you up against the wall you could smell the sake radiating off him.

"Leave me alone you dirty old fool!" you say while blushing. "So~.....Playing hard to get I see, Huh?~" he says as he kisses you, you try to turn away but you couuldn't. He bites your lip as if he was trying to play with you he started to pet your tail. You started to struggle put he yanked on your tail.

He took your hands and put the over your head pinning them there. Just then Hidan gets punched through the wall by pein. "Hmph..."he grunts and looks at you "Are you okay (y/n)" he looks at you.

"Were you able to hear this the whole time?" You asked pein "No I was coming out of my office to get some food...."he says you nod and you walk away You walk into the kitchen to see hidan pissed off. "I'll fucking rape you all!" you hear him say as you walk out as soon as you heard that....

//// HEY sorry for the short chapter I mean It's hard writing a story now I won't be posting another chapter until tweenty-four hours for now and for that time I want you to comment yes on no to lemon I won't tell you from who but just say yes or no it'd as easy as one two three or a b c so anyway VOTE NOE plz and thank you ////