"Yeah.. thanks..I'll remember that" she nodded, took it and he stood up.

"What do you plan then?"

"Search more, I will find her and run away." he sighed "Before I accept the bitter reality" He smiled sadly at her and made his way out of the restaurant ignoring the annoying reporters again he hoped in his car and drove off.

Mina touched her stomach, she was feeling sick and tired but she has to compile all her boss's orders.

-------

Meanwhile

"I'd never expected you would come to me today" said sana, she was resting her chin on his left chest while he was recovering from his fourth orgasm.

"I needed to relieve my stress" he said caressing her hair and she cringed at him.

"I saw the news, You got a girl pregnant, glad that I take pills" she said and smirked.

"Don't remind me" he rolled his eyes "I don't know what to do, they want me to marry her" still carresing her hair.

"I will miss you if you go marry her" she said sitting down, she grabbed her bra and wore it along with her panties.

"That doesn't mean I won't come to you if I got married" still looked at her.

"Yeah I am only your sex toy" she mocked.

He sat closer and hugged her waist "I don't like this 'sex toy' expression, I prefer my GOD of sex"

He was resting his head on her lap and looking up at her when she ignored him and got up.

"If you get married, I won't let you enter my house again" she said with horror.

"Huh? Why?"

"Call me a bitch as they want, but I don't want to hurt an innocent woman, I'm a woman too, when I found a real partner, not only a sex partner but my life partner, I dont want him to fuck another woman too. And if you come to me in the future, lets come as a friend, not as a sex partner, Or..." she looked at him intensely "You will be a cheater just like your mother"

He gritted his teeth and got up angrily as he heard her last sentence, he got up and madly wearing his clothes, he cursed under his breath "I thought you were on my side, I was wrong then..."

She confusedly looked at him, "Chaeyoung-ah~... Life is short.."

He left her alone on the bed.. 'Ckck.. What a plot twist of me.. I cant even take care of my life while I told him as I was wise person..'

------------------

Chaeyoung drove and left to the mansion, he ignored all his grandpa nags and insults, He directly walked to his room and just laid on his bed, he was reading each article about him until he saw the video... he looked at himself and at Mina.

"I was that mean?" he spoke and sighed... He then looked for her number... he was hesitating to call her but his thumb accidentally pressed the call button making him cursed... 'STUPID CHAENG'

He cleared his throat.

"Yes?"

"Hm.... it's me Chaeyoung" he was walking back and forth, he grabbed the magnatic balls he always carried around "I was wondering, did I forget the magnetic balls I always hold at your home that day?" he lied.

"I just arrived home, let me search for it" mina left her bag and was searching for it between the couches or under the table, she felt dizzy while getting up and decided to sit "Sorry, I didn't find it".