第十六

(firstly i wld like to say sorry i havent updated in a long time, i have been busy with catching up with school work and doing some revision about this new level before school actually starts. and i had a 3day 2 night camp that just ended yesterday, being tired and all i slept all day not writing. im really sorry so ima start the chapter now!)

The days felt longer and nights felt shorter. i was getting lesser sleep and was sure my mental health isn't stable nor good.

"Jihoon, you shouldn't stay like this. At least tell Soonyoung or go to the doctors please?" The oldest of the vocal unit advised me

"No i cant, we have schedules and everything"

"Well tomorrow we are free so why not all 5 of us go to the doctors' together? Because one, you dont wanna worry soonyoung and two you may need support" The youngest out of all 5 of us spoke up.

"Yeah hyung! With us there im sure you will feel better" Our happy pill said with a big smile plastered on him

"Alright, i guess"

Not too long later, we were back into our practice room learning the new step to our new song "Without You" I felt tired, exhausted but i can't stop now. Not too long later Soonyoung dismissed us all and concluded that practice was over, almost as if he read my mind. He did walk up to me and gave me a tight hug telling me that i did great while my face was stuffed into his sweaty chest, I used to hate it when he hugged me right after practice, yes he was hot but it suffocates me, but now i never want him to let go of me.
--
"Jihoon you okay? dont be nervous alright, its the results you eill be fine."

"Yeah, you're right, i shouldn't be nervous thanks kyeom."

I heard a name calling out to mine it was the nurse. Luckily, all 5 of us were able to go in together and not get separated.

"Mr. Lee Jihoon?"

i nodded my head biting my lip.

"You're fine! Dont worry too much. You may have migraines at times so take this a pill every time you get a migraine note that it will make you drowsy and you may fall asleep i will issue you an MC (A/N: Medical Certificate which can be used to take days off) for 3 days. Make sure you rest well. Also remember to come back for your monthly check ups"

"Thank you doctor"

"See hyung, you're fine" Dokyeom cheered in delight, well im just happy i really am fine.

a/n: once again, i apologise for not updating for a long time and for a short chapter. i promise it will get better im really sorry 💞