第十四

I decided to keep a journal of what soonyoung did on his off days and yesterday the day that I followed him I kept another journal entry:

'I woke up the next day, still in Soonyoung's embrace, its felt warm and I didn't want to get up but I had to. We are having a free day today and usually on our free days Soonyoung would go out and not tell a single soul where he went or any information. So why not I follow him, everything about this is sketchy and weird.. though its not that I don't trust him I just am scared of whats to come so I head out to wash up and eat my breakfast. According to what I know so far he goes to the café near by first so I headed there with my thick clothes and mask do he cant recognise me, of course not without insoles since he can tell my height, some hamster magic he has.

After settling down and getting his drink I saw a woman walk up to him.. and kissed him on the cheek? bitch what. I was furious but I doubt its anything so I headed to the next destination. A computer café , whats up with him and cafes? anyways i watch him and the girl walk in together it was nothing much just them playing games together and shit. After a good hour or two i noticed the two of them have left already but its good i knew the next place to go. the mall'
(jihoon's pov)
i walked around aimlessly trying to find out where Soonyoung and his 'girlfriend' went. i saw them enter a gift shop and he bought a bear i felt torn... he never bought anything for me. Not a bear nor chocolates i was okay with it but he spent now i know he was spending it on his side chic. None the less i continued following them until we were in the park where me and him met.. guess it really isnt special at all.

"Lee Jihoon" i jumped at that voice. Did he knew i was following him all the time??