Tramua

Reader POV
I drove around the park and into the near by fountain, much to Saeko's annoyence

Saeko: do you just enjoy getting me wet or something?
(Yn): Yes! In multiple ways Yes! Now give me the tape

Saeko then gave me the tape as she went to kill some zombies. I then turned around and left the car as it continued to drive around the pond and made sounds to get the attention of the zombies. Saeko was killing zombies left in right as she zoomed around the park but she suddenly stopped when she saw that there was two zombue kids. I saw that she couldn't move so I punched the little boy in the throat with my gauntlets as I punched and tore out the stomach of the lil' girl.

(Yn): Saeko? Are you ok?

She only stared at the corpses in terror and silence so I grabbed her and carried her away

Timeskip

We made it to some kind of dojo and I decided to lock up the entrances and I turned around and saw Saeko sitting down while holding her arm

(Yn): wanna tell me whats wrong?

I was only met with silence from Saeko...

(Yn): we are sleeping here. Its dangerous at night...

I lit some candles so we could see and I noticed that Saeko never once moved. I found a real sword and walked up to her as I brought the sword and her uniform to her. I then went behind a curtain and let Saeko change and waited until she said that she was done

(Yn): I got a hand-held porta potty if you want it

Saeko only chuckles but her chuckle turns into a laugh as she covers her mouth

Saeko: anyway... You wanted to ask me something?
(Yn): you hesitated when the zombies approched you... Why? Was it because they were kids?
Saeko: no... Actually... It wasn't that at all... You see, when I was younger I was attack... By a man in an alley... I had a training sword with me and I just.... I just fought for my defense... Well... At first... But then after he was down, I just couldn't stop... I didnt want to stop... I liked the feeling of having control over someones life... It was bliss... Pure pleasure... I loved it and I even faked a scared look so I wouldnt get charged when the police came... They came and drove me home and didn't ask me any questions... I could have killed the man... And I don't think I would have minded...
(Yn): but have you noticed that now everyone is like that now?
Saeko: (Yn) please... You weren't like that before all this... At least... I hope not...
(Yn): well then I'm sorry to disappoint you.
Saeko: what?... What do you mean
(Yn): now that I think about it... By some degree I could be considered worse by some type of level...
Saeko: Waht do you mean?
(Yn): ever wonder why I never had friends except for Saya, Takashi, and Rei? I was a pretty fucked up kid back then...