"There's the ginger I wanted to see."  He whispers against my core, lust clearly overtaking the spark in his eyes.

Without breaking our eye contact, I can feel the smoothness of his lips on me, where no one has been before.  It's so sensible that the slight pressure of his tongue makes me moan instantly.  My hips start to sway with the movement of his mouth, but he stops me by taking a hold of my hips with both of his hands.  His grip is so tight that I feel like he is carving his way literally inside of me. 

I have never felt such a bliss before.  I don't know if it's him or the whole oral sex thing, but my high builds up very quickly.  It gets our intimacy to a whole new level and he just makes me feel greater than I have ever been. 

I run a hand in his hair, both combing it out of the way to look at him better and to grab a hold of it.  His eyes meet mine again and I feel his hand release my hip to caress its way upwards to my breast.  His thumb rubs circularly my hard nipple as he cups it with his large palm.

"Oh my God..."  I let out despite of myself and catch my breath a second as he keeps on sucking my core.

His tongue sways its way on my entire length and awakes nerves I didn't even know I had.  He surprises me by flickering it delightfully directly on my mountain of pleasure and I can't help but to pull his head closer to me, feeling now the gentle pressure of his nose as well.

"Marcel...  Oh my..."  I moan to him as my back starts to arch and my toes point their way deeper into the mattress, my legs as wide as I can have them.  My free hand rushes on his on my breast to have the more contact with him as I can.

I hold my breath before I get hit by the most electric of charges that drains all my energy out of me.  My legs start to shake, my vision starts to blur as oxygen is missing from my brain.  I keep on sucking in my breath to feel every wave of the strongest high I have ever felt in my entire life. 

I moan so loudly as I finally breathe again.  All my tensed muscles let go and fall on the mattress.  My grip on him loosens to eventually let him free.  I look at the ceiling, panting hard.

I am too focused on getting back all my senses that I don't feel Marcel moving away from me.  I look at him in a hurry and pull him back on me, which makes him literally fall on me, losing balance, and I rush my lips on his.  I cup both of his cheeks and pull him harder to me, sharing some of the bliss he has just made me experience.  I never thought somebody could feel that way.  It was soooo great.  How could he have procured that to me?  Is it normal?  But he steps away with a slight frown.

"Why are you kissing me?  Are you not disgusted?"  He asks me and I hold my laugh. Why would I be disgusted if he was the one down there?

"I don't mind it, if you don't."  I honestly let out, to not get paranoid to what he might be thinking about. If he was disgusted...  "Nobody ever did that to me."

"You never had oral sex before?"  He kind of smirks and falls next to me on the mattress, keeping a nice proximity.

"Steeve never wanted to.  It disgusted him to even think about it."  He rolls his eyes in response and I get pleased to have him on my side.  "I think that he didn't want to try something that wouldn't pleasure him as well."

"What a jerk..."  He lets out and I look down, focusing on the high still inside of me that is slowly fading away, my body still trembling.  "Did you like it?"  He shyly asks and it gets me to look back up at him.

I smile and bite my lip as I nod to him relentlessly, but slowly. 

"Did you?" I ask in response, getting worried about him not getting any pleasure back.