Double Duel

The gang were trapped inside of Bandit Keith's plan from those geeks that were with him. They found a new route that leads them to a double duel. Twin Japanese brother's challenge Yugi for a duel.

"Tag team it is. I would also like Joey to be my partner." Yami sets Aziza on the floor between Bakura and Tea. 

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road." Joey emphasized.

Aziza felt herself being picked up as she notice the dark Bakura was holding her in his arms. He petted her with care and showed affection around her only.

"I still remember how you looked 5,000 years ago before this happen to you." Bakura muttered as he felt rage for that day in Egypt of the curse she was lifted.

"How do you know so much about me that I can remember less about centuries ago?" Aziza asked.

"Because your memory is not stable to recover everything that you, Pharaoh and I have establish. Right now, as I remembered, your young just like in Egypt and I would consider if you patiently wait until your memories return." He said as Aziza sighs.

'There is so much confusion going on and I don't know if i'll keep holding it back.' Aziza thought. 

2 boys that were fighting for her if they are truly protecting the safety and love.