"Toxic" // Jason Blossom {REQUESTED}

Dedicated to: bizzybella123

Today was the cheerleading competition at Riverdale High. To be quite frank, it was more of a dance-off. You were competing against another school and you couldn't be any more nervous. Veronica Lodge, who took Cheryl Blossom's place as cheerleading captain, did a group huddle in the girls' locker room before the big game. Since she became captain, doing huddles like this one became a tradition.

"Okay, girls, listen up. Today is the cheerleading competition against the school that is here with us today. I am asking all of you to put in your best efforts. We HAVE to win this. It's our chance to make Riverdale High proud. We have to show them who's boss. Who's with me?"

All of the girls cheered except for Cheryl, who sat there and rolled her eyes as usual. The crowd went wild as soon as all of you ran out into the gymnasium, the other cheerleading team following afterward. This is going to be some competition, you thought. As the music played, the River Vixens did the choreography that they were supposed to do along with the other team. The dance off song was called "Toxic" by Britney Spears, so of course, it's a song that is perfect for a competition like this one.

In the end, you and the River Vixens have won the competition. As promised, Riverdale High was proud. The unexpected happened when a girl from the other school ran over and tackled you, which ended up in a big fight. Veronica and Betty had to get her off of you as Jason Blossom, Cheryl's twin brother, who so happens to be on the varsity football team and the captain, ran over to you. "Piper, are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, Jason, thanks," you said as he helped you up.

At the end of the school day, you were trying to find Jason. You saw him sitting by the tree as you walked over to him. "Mind if I join you?" you asked. "Not at all, take a seat," Jason said as you sat next to him. You took in the scenery before you looked at the red-headed boy.

"Thanks for saving me today... I appreciate it," you told Jason as he looked at you. His charming smile came into view as you blushed. "Not a problem, Piper. That girl practically almost tore you to shreds," he replied. After a few moments of not talking, the both of you ended up making out. This was the perfect way to end a hectic day.