Polly Cooper and Jason Blossom [Future] {REQUESTED}

Dedicated to: XxM_StoriesxX

You are the fifteen-year-old daughter of Polly Cooper and Jason Blossom. You have been living on a small farm for as long as you can remember. Lately, you have been hearing your parents talk about a high school that they went to called Riverdale. Even though they have been alumni now for years, you found it interesting how they talk about the fun times while going there for their education. During one of the talks you heard, Polly told Jason how she loved being a River Vixen while Jason told her how he enjoyed being on the football team, but most importantly, being with her. One night at the dinner table, you spoke up.

"Hey mom, I heard you and dad talking about this high school called Riverdale. Mind taking me there?"

Polly softly smiled as Jason smiled, too, knowing that you were interested. "Of course, dear. We're going there tomorrow, so be up bright and early, okay?" Polly asked as you nodded. The next morning, you went with Jason and Polly to Riverdale. While being there, they gave you a tour around the school and introduced you to the teachers they have had.

At the end, they took you out to lunch and ice cream. "Thanks for the tour," you said with a smile. "You're welcome, sweetie," Jason replied. It was a great day.