(Chapter 1) 16th birthday

Happy birthday Lucy! Oh my gosh, thanks, guys. Ok honey this is from your aunt and uncle. I open up the tiny box to see a cute bracelet with my name on it. Thank you, aunt Carla and uncle James I love it. I get up to hug them then walk back over to the center of the room. Ok, open mine next to your gonna love it, my friend Alexa said. It was a Victoria secret bodysuit that says "warning attitude so don't be rude!" Omg Alexa, I love this it's so cute I run to hug alexia. Ok honey open mine next. I grab the small box from my mom and shake it to hear something rattle. I open the box to see car keys. AHHHHHHHHHH MOM YOU DID NOT BUY ME A CAR. I scream with excitement. Yes I did honey your now the proud owner of a red Honda Accord. AHHHHH OMG OMG OMG can I go check it out? Yes you can. I go outside to see a red Honda I unlock the door ,and sit in the driver sit and as I sit down I hear a puppy bark. I look in the back to see a German Shepherd puppy in the back seat. OMG how did you get in here puppy I look up to see my parents smiling y'all got me a puppy? Yes we did honey now she is YOUR responsibility you have to walk her feed her give her water and clean up her mess ok? Ok momma thanks you guys I get out the car holding puppy and hug mom and dad being careful not to squish puppy. I walk back over to the car and sit puppy in the passenger sit and make sure to buckle her up. Your so cute what should I name you cutie how about rose. Grrrrr. Ok so not rose. How about lightning. Grrr. Hey I got it how about max? Wroof wroof. (Author note in real life her name is max)Max jumps up and licks me. Haha max stop hey how about we go to the store and get you some food a bed some bowls and toys how's that sound max. Woof woof. I drive up to pets smart looking stylish if I may say so myself with max laying on my lap I hop out and max follows until she sees a bird then she starts chasing a bird.