3. IMPORTANT DECISION

Start from the beginning

" hello madam. ..how long you will stand like this. .?Let's go for a coffee. .?"

He arched his brows in interjection. ... ..

His words were more like a request than a statement ..

'so, he respects my ideas too. ..' She thought. ..

Suman was observing him keenly which she had not done so far. ..

'Suman. ..you're thinking a lot. ..you're making his every move into your note. ..just go with your decision girl. ..'

Suman's mind suggested her to be casual. ..

They chose a table . ..He flipped through the menu card. ...

The waiter came for the order

The waiter came for the order. ..

" one espresso. ..Please. .."

They both said at a time. ..

Shravan and suman looked each other in disbelief and laughed together. ...

" suman. ..you know well how much I love photography. ...now, I have my own time to spend with clicking whatever I see.. .same way ..I think. ..."

He didn't finish, she interupted. ..

He was about to say that he wanted her to be unique as now even after their wedding. ..He took out the ring and red rose to propose her. ..

But, the fate had some other plans. ..

" exactly. ..I think the same. ..it's too early to get married. ..we have so many things to achieve in our respective fields. ..if we're committed, we have to spend time for each other. ..then, our dream would remain as dream forever. .."

Suman was long away from his decision. ..

His face was gloomy.actually, he didn't expect this. .He immediately disguised the ring and drop the rose down. . ,he managed to smile back. ..

" yeah. ..you're right. .. " He simply stated. ..

Suman didn't know why, she sensed a feeling of hurt when his face turned down. ..

" shravan. ..we are good friends and I wanted my husband to accept me with my everything. ..I admit that you have a special place in my heart. ..I wish. .. I should feel nothing without you. ..I would be waiting for that moment. ..until then, let's be friends. .."

He nodded up and down in acceptance. ..

" shravan. ..you didn't say anything. .?"

" let's be friends. ..I will be waiting for the moment. .."

His voice broke. ..His face grimaced an obsolute disappointment. ..

" shravan. ..are you okay. .?"

Suman astonished to his reaction. ..

" yeah. ..obsolutely, I will tell papa that we will need some time to decide. ..is that okay. .?"

Suman nodded in confusion. ..

" okay then. ..meet you later. ."

Shravan got up to leave. .

" but why so early. .?" Her eyes pleaded him to stay. ..

He sat with a 'thud. '.

" suman. ..I know you are a career centered girl. ..even I ...not every men oppose their wife's career. ..take a note of that. ..I have some important work...bye. .."

He said and yet to move. ..Suman held his wrist. ..His upset created an anonymous surge of feelings in her. ..and his words hit her somewhere. ..

" shravan. .."

He turned and looked into her eyes. ..

" suman. ..I will be waiting for that moment. .."

He said in a husky voice. .his eyes almost spoke volumes how he yearn for that day. ..

Suman stunned to read his eyes. ...he started to move. ..

Suman found the red rose near her seat. ..her eyes filled with shock. ..

" did he come to propose me. .?"

She was incomprehensive ...

She felt an emptyness in his absence. ..for now, she chose her career, completely oblivious to the fact that she gonna love that man more than her passion, profession, life ...everything. ...

Her vision blurred as they're filled with tears. ..

" I too will be waiting for that moment shravan. .."

She said from the heart.

..shravan was still at her reach. ..she stood up to join him ...she was about to call him to wait for her. .

" shravan. .."

Someone called him from the otherside. ..there was a young girl at teenage. ..she was prettiest and looked jovial. ..

she ran to shravan and high fived. ..

They had a momentary talk and laughed wider. ..

Suman stood dumbfounded. ..for the first time, she got irritated with Shravan's smile. ..her eyes smoke in jealous of that girl. ..if possible she could've made that poor soul invisible.....

-----------------------------------------

Please Vote And Comment.....Silent readers ,dont stay silent....Let the author know what u feel about this part....

If u r a writer, please join in....Its going to be a fun experience.....

N those who want to try their hand in writing are most welcomed....

Thank You.