A Girl And A Scientist (adopted fanfic)

• Dedicated to Yogscast

I looked at the shimmering knife in my hand. "You hate me." I picked it up and started to cut a deep slash on the back of my arm. "You abuse me." I said and drug the blade over my other cut, making a X Mark. I whimpered and choked up "y-you are e-evil." I set the now bloody knife on my black and white bed. Tears started falling down my cheeks and onto the hardwood floor. "Ally, you have to go. You can't take any more abuse." I whispered to myself.

I changed out of my sweat pants and t-shirt and put on a purple long sleeve shirt, a black hoodie, and blue jeans. I put my ear up to my bedroom door and listened to see if my stepdad was still awake, nothing. I opened my door and silently walked downstairs. I looked at my dad too see that he had bunches of empty beer cans laying beside the couch. "Great he's drunk." I looked the door standing in the way of my freedom. I opened it and walked outside into the freezing fall weather.

"I-I'm free!" I yelled happily. I started walking down the street until it was starting to get Dark. I sighed and looked around for a bench. Finally after what seemed like hours, I found a old wooden bench. I walked over to it and played down on it. I looked at the shining stars until I was asleep.

Ads by SpeeditAppAd Options

I woke up shivering from the 40°F weather . "How cold is it supposed to get?!" I asked myself. I looked around for any shelter nearby. I looked at a tall building and walked up to it. It didn't look like a hotel. It looked more like a business building. I didn't care I mean, I was shivering for Christ's sake! I grabbed the icy cold handle and opened the door. The place was dark but I could see perfectly fine.I spotted a glimpse at a elevator and grinned.

I got in the lift and pressed my lucky number. 4. I heard the sound of the elevator going up then suddenly ding indicating that I've arrived.

The warmth of the room hit me in the face like a wave. I sighed happily and looked up, "thank you..." I looked around and spotted a couch. I walked over to it and played down. A grin creeped up on my face as I fell asleep.

DUNCAN'S POV

I whistled as I walked into the doors of the yogtowers. I checked to see if everything is ok. A few Jaffas were missing from the desk "I wonder who stole these Jaffas?" I said sarcastically, knowing it was Simon. I grinned and walked in the lift. I noticed that my room number was glowing. "Must've gotten an 'upgrade'" I chuckled and pressed 4. The elevator made a buzzing noise and went up. It opened its doors and dinged. I walked out and went into my room.

Ads by SpeeditAppAd Options

After a minute of looking over my Facebook I heard a faint breathing. I grabbed my machete and headed into my 'lobby'. I saw a fairly tall girl with chestnut brown hair and tannish skin sleeping on my couch.she looked like she was 13 or 14. I pointed my machete at her and frowned "hey....wake up!"

ALLY'S POV

I was sleeping soundly until I heard a man's voice. I opened my eyes and looked up to find a machete pointed in my face. I whimpered quietly and looked at the blond, blue eyed man. In an instant I knew who that was. It was duncan!

"S-s-sir..." I said quietly "I-I won't h-hurt yo-you." I sputtered. On the inside in sort of glad but also terrified. My breaths became shallow and I became a bit pale. Duncan looked at me a bit scared "erm..are you ok?" I shook my head "p-panic attack." I managed to say. After a few seconds I calmed myself down and the attack stopped.