His eyes widened and He glared at the girl. His eyes grew red and he glared at her, fist tightening, he walked towards her.

He was just inches from her face, Breath probably fanning her forehead, He was a tall guy.

"Calm down" I said again using my luna voice.

"She didnt even tell me!!We've been dating for three years and shes still a coward!!" he growled Still assaulting her with his glare.

"Coward?! your the one who never called me and told me that-" I tuned them out, tired of hearing this.

They kept arguing. So I sat down on a log and waited, and waited, and waited. They didnt stop.

I looked at the dark, night. The sky looked peaceful. Group's of clouds and a soft gust of wind.

"Im done with you!!!"The boy yelled storming off and shifting into a dark red wolf. He ran through the woods leaving me gaping.

cool, He looked awsome. This is like a dramatic movie.  I'm the audience.

"This is YOUR fault!!" She turned to me. Her eyes full of hatred.

Her eyes were red and tears stained her cheeks. Maybe I should have listened to what they were saying.

She growled before storming off.I laughed inside and headed towards the party. Should I tell Mark his mate was With that guy? Ehat was his name again?

Naw, its not a big deal, whatever they had before is crushed. She should've been faithful to her mate and broke up with that guy a long time ago.

I dont want Mark to be crushed.  So Im just gonna stay silent and enjoy this night.

///Flashback over////

I gripped my head. My wolf kept growling and I Felt angry.

How could she do that to her own mate!!

Some people dont deserve a mate. I mean , if you met your mate, you shouldn't have a BOYFRIEND.Unless that boyfriend is your mate.

I walked to the kitchen, Mark was on the floor passed out and he looked angry in his sleep. He was growling to himself and his his face was contorted in anger.

" Mark" I Said slapping his face softly to wake him up.

He shot up like a bullet. Thankfully, I moved out of the way. His eyes wide and His face angry.

"YOU" He pointed a finger at me.

he stood up and brushed his shirt and pants off. His glare never leaving my eyes.

"YOU sent my mate away, you selfish bitch"Mark growled.

I felt my wolf get angrier. My knuckles where white from how hard my hands were in a fist. My eyes glazed over and red tinted them.

"I didnt send her away" I said calmly, breathing, trying  hold isabel back.

it's a Nice move. When your full of anger, you have no self-control, you cant think straight. Its better to be calm and composed, Or else youll be a reckless teen wolf.

I looked at Mark in the eyes and cupped his face with my two hands. making sure he was staring at my eyes.

"Your mate had a boyfriend, I told HIM to back off" I smiled.

Marks eyes softened and he released a breath. He looked at me sadly and I saw his eyes gloss over with tears. 

"I have to say something" Mark Said looking down. 

The Lone Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें