chapter twelve: Oh my Bastilias these waffels

"We are here the best waffle shop in the city of light 'tappi's waffle bar' I love his banoffee waffles there to die for." he proclaimed.

we walked in the shop wasn't that busy. There were a full cursed creatures and a light side being that was it. Right at the back was a hooded figure her I didn't see his face I thought I knew him, it was Dessperace, what was he doing here?

"Ahhh Jonathan buddy been a while since you've been in the city of light, I see you brought a lady friend what the name love?" said a gross looking creature it was a sprace offspring of a witch and a blue bottle, they always were deformed.

"Eclipse and don't call me love or I'll take you hand off." I spat at him I hated sraces there were often robbers, scum of the mythical world.

"Calm down young Eclipse all I want from you if your money." said the sprace. I sat next to Jonathan in the stall, I picked up one of the menus and scanned the lists of words.

•banana

chocloate

•light berries (a type of fairy food only grown in the city of light)

banoffee

•plain

yoghurt

and lot lots more

" I think I'll just have banoffee please Jonathan." I asked. He nodded,

"Tappi two banoffee please and two cups of hot chocolate." shouted Jonathan.

He rapped his arm around my shoulder and hugged me tight. My wrist had started to ache now so I asked for some ice. I placed it on my wrist and it soothed the pain quickly.

" Once we have finished breakfast, I'll take you to the bank and we can get you set up an account so you can get money I can't buy every thing for you, then I'll go get you your birthday present. The last thing we are going to do will be a surprise." he planed.

Moments latter the waffles appeared smothered in bananas and toffee sauce it looked amazing I cut a small chunk of the corner of my waffle and piped it in my mouth.

"Oh my Bastilias these waffles are amazing," I moaned.

"I told you these were the best waffles in the city of light. I used to come here every weekend with my dad before he and my mum split up." he whimpered. We shoveled the waffles down are throats, once finished I whipped my mouth with my napkin.

" You like them?" asked Jonathan.

"Loved them they were AMAZING!" I replied.

we paid and walked out of the shop. we headed of towards the bank, it wall a tall dullish looking building with gargoyles on top. Jonathan pushed the heavy door open and let me walk though then he followed me in. 

The room was large many different stands that people stood in.

"Come on let's go and get you some money." said Jonathan. He walked me over to one of the private cubical. He knocked on the door.

"Hello can me and my friend get a bank account." he said into the door way.

"Come in!" said a voice from inside. We walked in and a lady sat behind a desk with an abacus in from of her. Next to it was an ink pot and a quill.

"Well come, well come sit. my name is Matilda and I'll be your banker." said the woman.